Live chat offline ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live chat offline ?

Just signed up as a reseller - got our customized wordpress theme working on www.coffeebreakhosting.com - but noticing no option in wordpress admin for enabeling the Livechat function.

anyone have some ideas,tips and tricks to get this to work ..?

Brgds
    Patrik

Welcome Coffeebreak! That is a big can of worms. Here's the background for your catch up reading. Your thoughts are welcomed on this
    I had noticed live chat had been offline for about 2 hours on my reseller site and contacted support of it. Transcript as follows below. From me to support... " Wordpress Reseller Theme Simply Elegant Ok. I have a question... Is Live Chat having a technical problem? Live chat on my site has been offline

Comment

Big can of worms indeed!! Please let us know your thoughts on this.

Comment

Welcome coffebreak! Sent you a PM.....

Comment

Hello,

In case you still haven't gotten a chance to read the other thread that was linked, Live Chat is currently only available if your store domain is browsed through a Search Engine like Google or Bing. The reasoning behind this has been explained in the other thread, but to sum it up, it is to prevent spammers from flooding the live chat by accessing it through Resellers' Store Domains.

Best Regards,
          Ian Stone

Comment

Working...
          X