regarding .BE domain names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding .BE domain names

Hi Resellers Panel, I have found a post from Monday 22nd October 2012 a 2.26pm posted on your blog under domain names.
    http://blog.resellerspanel.com/lates...er-prices.html

It says you had plans to start offering .be domain names Free together with your shared hosting plans in the coming weeks, but why did you not proceed with this?

kind regards

shannon jones

Shannon,

Maybe you have it disabled in your ResellersPanel CP? It is definitely in my list, although I dont offer it for sale via my store, but it is there.

Comment

Hi clivejo, thanks for your reply, I do have this domain name activated in my store. But what I meant was that resellers panel had plans to offer it free (0.50c/mo) or at a discounted price of $6.00 with any shared hosting plan like .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us, .de, .Ru, EU, .UK, .co.UK, .me.UK and .org.uk but .be was not included in this discounted option and it states they had plans to start offering .be domain name at a discounted price of $6.00 or free (0.50c/mo) with any shared hosting plan but looks like they did not proceed with it. I am asking why did they not proceed with this?

Comment

Ah, this I do not know. Maybe someone from RSP can comment?

Comment

Thank you for contacting us.

I will check this with our Marketing and Billing Department and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible!

Best Regards,
          Tom.

Comment

Hi Tom, thank you for your response. Hope that the marketing and billing department respond with a positive response regarding this matter. Also resellers panel is one of the best web hosting companies in the world cause they respect their resellers and strongly take resellers advice etc on board and try their best to provide great quality products/ services and have awesome customer support from my experience with resellers panel.

Comment

Hello.

Thank you for your patience and thank you very much for the kind words, they are much appreciated.

Our Marketing Department has just confirmed that the .BE and few other TLDs will be included with the Free Domain Registration option.

This should happen by the end of this month or no later then the first 2 weeks of the next month.

Best Regards,
              Tom.

Comment

Thank you Tom for your reply also .CN etc is now under $30 with **** will we see a price drop on this tld also?

kind regards

Shannon

Comment

Working...
                X