Sellers control panel not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sellers control panel not available

I am trying to access the resellers panel for a few hours and am constantly met with the following error: Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
    Guru Meditation:

XID: 747697563

Varnish cache server

hi-im getting the same thing as well. plus, my sites using their dns for my reseller storefronts are displaying that error as well. i opened a ticket and here was the response:
    Hello, Thank you for contacting us. ResellersPanel.com is completely functional at this moment, so please clear the cache and cookies of your browser, then try re-opening the website. Best Regards, Peter Katarov

ive cleared cache and cookies and still no change.

Comment

I tried in Chrome, same error. Since I don't use Chrome often, it appears NOT to be a cache problem.

I can't open a ticket as I can't get to the site and the phone center is not yet open for me.

My customers websites appear OK so far.

You are welcome to direct them to my posting here also.

If it is a routing issue, I am in the U.S. (Hawaii)

I just ran a test from various servers around the world and the site is not available from all locations

Last edited by Mark Shultise; 04-09-2014, 07:05 AM. Reason: Add supporting data

Comment

I have the same problem. 503 since about 15 hours on resellerspanel.com, reseller login and my hosting store. Tried several computers, different locations, different ISP:s

Comment

and now it works

Comment

Hello,

This issue has been already resolved from our developers.

You should now be able to login to your reseller control panels successfully.

Best Regards,
            Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
            X