I opened a thread named '' Any service to build Custom store with RP''

May I know why it was deleted?
    Thanks
    Monsur

Hello.

There are similar threads on the board.

Please, first search before you post.

Comment

Thanks ,I researched but did not find my needed info and my thread got 8 replies ,so I am sorry that it was deleted

Comment

I'm also curious to know why it was deleted? Up until some spam being posted (which I reported to admin team) it was a very relevant and interesting thread

Comment

Hello.

The thread was hijacked by spam bots and also was relevant to old ones.

This is the reason it was deleted.

Comment

Yes the thread was hijacked and I reported this, but just delete the offending posts no need to nuke the entire thread!

I personally believe the discussion was very relevant, as it was discussing the new Wordpress plugins for custom stores. This feature is new and hasn't to my knowledge been discuss in detail by resellers.

Fair enough, your forum your rules. I thought this forum was for help and support and I just find it sad that the forum has degenerated into a playground for spam bots

Comment

clivejo, I don't know about others that may have greater permissions than I do, but I cannot delete an individual post. I can only delete the entire thread. I didn't have anything to do with the thread in question but it may be the reason that they may have had to delete the entire thread since it was hijacked. I wish at times that I could delete individual posts but that is just not possible for me.

Comment

custom webstore using wordpress

Hi,

sorry but I can't find the link to the newletter about creating custom webstore using wordpress. I forget to bookmark it.

newbienoob

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                  clivejo, I don't know about others that may have greater permissions than I do, but I cannot delete an individual post. I can only delete the entire thread. I didn't have anything to do with the thread in question but it may be the reason that they may have had to delete the entire thread since it was hijacked. I wish at times that I could delete individual posts but that is just not possible for me.
                  I see, its just a shame as it was quite interesting and all questions I have asked myself over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by fairususan View Post
                    Hi,

sorry but I can't find the link to the newletter about creating custom webstore using wordpress. I forget to bookmark it.

newbienoob
                    I hope this helps, the link is at the bottom.

Free Reseller Hosting WordPress Themes Available

Over the past few months, we have spent a lot of time working on our new Reseller Control Panel, but that's not all. Some of our developers and designers have been working on a way to integrate the functionality of WordPress with our reseller hosting platform. This project has resulted in the creation of our new reseller hosting WordPress themes.

Our themes are available for free for everyone of our hosting resellers and can be downloaded from our new Reseller Control Panel.

Source - http://www.resellerspanel.com/newsletters/2012-07-30/

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                      I hope this helps, the link is at the bottom.
                      Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                      X