Order-form API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order-form API

Can somebody help me with the Orderform API. I have downloaded is and now what should i do with it?

An application programming interface (API) is a set of routines, protocols, and tools for building software applications. By making https calls to the ResellersPanel server you can list the products on offer by your store and also place orders.

For example, the following code is used for domain availability. Where auth_username is your resellers panel store name and auth_password is your resellerspanel password

Code:
    https://api.duoservers.com/?auth_username=username&auth_password=password&section=domains&command=check&name=clivejo&tlds[0]=eu&tlds[1]=co.uk&tlds[2]=com
    In this example I'm am asking the API on the availabilty of clivejo.eu, clivejo.com and clivejo.co.uk the API the replies with the following

Code:
    <ampa>      
    <command>0</command>      
    <error_code>0</error_code>      
    <domain>clivejo</domain>      
    <count>3</count>      
    <result>            
         <eu>0</eu>            
         <co.uk>0</co.uk>            
         <com>1</com>      
    </result>      
    <execution_time>1.487 s</execution_time>      
    <db_time>0.007 s</db_time>      
    <uniq_id>5075007179</uniq_id>      
    <ttl>0</ttl>
    </ampa>
    The information of interest is between the <result> and </result> tags. The API is telling us that clivejo.com is already taken, but .eu and .co.uk are available. You can then program your application to update the order form accordingly in what ever language you are comfortable with.

Comment

Yes that i understand but i'm not familiar with coding and have no idea how to make this https calls or where to put these codes..

Comment

I recommend that you either hire someone to code for you, or use something other than the API.

Comment

+1 on what DeanoX says!

The API is designed for a coder to integrate their website with RSP servers. It allows you to process payments yourself, and when you have received the payment your website then orders the plans from RSP via the API. It is very powerful and flexible, but you need to be able to code!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
            what exactly do you plan to use the API for.
            Sorry, I should have asked that question as well.

Comment

Thank you! I need to translate the order form in Dutch. I can not reach this with the remoteform. Also i tried the Resellers plugin for wordpress, and combine it with a translator but the Resellerspanel-plugin turns of some my other plugins that i really need so this is no option for me.

Comment

yav0r, are there any plans to for the WP plug-in to use the API?

Comment

Yav.. I have filed multiple support tickets of plugins not working due to incompatability since the move from version 1 3 5 including translation plugins. Is there any chance that there could be a change of heart and make the RSP plugin more cross compatable with other plugins? Seems this would enable a lot of resellers to customize their WP reseller sites including translation. IE I would like to use Transposh on my WP site but it will not coexist with the reseller plugin

Comment

Completely understand Yav and no problem but I had to ask And no and uh-uh.. don't take anybody off the new sitebuilder for sure, been waiting for that new feature for a long time.... hehe..

Comment

I knew RSP were making one. Then again, you did confirm that to me in a recent support ticket Yav, LOL! I've heard rumors about some form of an alpha release or something for the website builder sometime later this year, perhaps in December. I don't actually know if that's even true, it's just what I've been hearing, but I know you guys want to stay tight lipped on things that are still in development until there actually is some good information on it.

Comment

*cough* yeah probably should have kept my mouth shut on some of what I posted. I was kinda half tired and a bit too excited to hear it confirmed on the forums and I guess I didn't exactly realize I shouldn't have said some of that. I'll keep stuff like that to myself from now on, yav, you have my word of honor on that.

Comment

Maybe there should be a gagging clause !!

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            Maybe there should be a gagging clause !!
                            LMAO!!!!

Comment

yav0r, thats great news. If the time and effort put into developing the Hepsia Control Panel is any indication, I'm sure the Website Builder will turn out to be a great new product and an excellent selling point for all RSP resellers.

Comment

Working...
                              X