Warning: Undefined array key "extension" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 4176 Warning: Undefined array key "extension" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 4176 Warning: Undefined array key "extension" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 4176 Issues After Sign Up - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues After Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know....but I'll ask.

Comment

Reason I ask.. well you know how fickly verizon is about 3rd party apps... it might just be a proprietary issue with the app being used... If it dont work with the included client for the phone Id be concerned and contacting verizon about it. Clivejo is on the mark with the settings for the client and I have googled the livemail settings for droid and they are both the same imap and pop

Comment

Sorry for not getting back earlier.

Ok the webmail works can send there. I can receive in outlook just cannot send.

No do not have the dns cluster, using their settings as mail.*************.com

I use the cron job for an ad network script, it need to run it daily for the stats.

Sending mail from computer.

Comment

Getting this error in Outlook:

Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.'

And this error in Thunderbird:

An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: relay not permitted. Please check the message recipient and try again.

Comment

Tried IMAP POP3 and ports 25, 2525 and 143 all no luck.

Comment

You do have "My outgoing server requires authentication" checked on?

Comment

OK, your emails are working, so its a client settings problem.

Have you tried using the auto-config files provided by the Email Manager?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                  You do have "My outgoing server requires authentication" checked on?
                  Yes vlasi47gr I have that box ticked and also tried entering the details in the log on using box with account and password, still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                    OK, your emails are working, so its a client settings problem.

Have you tried using the auto-config files provided by the Email Manager?
                    Hi clivejo,

I am using the email manager in the reseller and not the hosting panel as I see from your image.

Comment

Originally posted by mlstomer View Post
                      Hi clivejo,

I am using the email manager in the reseller and not the hosting panel as I see from your image.
                      Oh, sorry didn’t realise that. I dont use my reseller mailbox. I use the Private DNS cluster to redirect (MX Records) to the mailboxes in my hosting account. This way it appears that all email is coming via my hosting domain via the Private DNS.

The reseller one is limited to 50Mb (I think, don't quote me on that!) and only one mailbox. I like to have different mailboxes for different things ie sales, support, accounts, do-not-reply etc. I also like to use IMAP so that my email history can be viewed on my phone, web-mail and main PC.

Comment

Thanks again clivejo,

I will try the hosting email and see if it works, I think reseller is at their wits on how to get this to work as they are now just repeating what to do all over again.

I am hoping that if any one signs up they do not have these issues.

Thanks again will test and see what happens and get back.

Comment

Remember you have to create a mailbox in your hosting control panel and remove the one in your resellers panel, then modify the MX records on the domain cluster for it to work correctly.

Comment

Also, in your Resellers Panel > My Store > Email Manager you dont have the auto-config downloads?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                              Remember you have to create a mailbox in your hosting control panel and remove the one in your resellers panel, then modify the MX records on the domain cluster for it to work correctly.
                              Ok deleted all mail boxes in the reseller, set up in the hosting panel but still not working even with my cluster, getting this error:

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings. The server responded: -ERR Invalid login or password

How do I modify the MX records?

Been trying to get this to work for a week and still cannot.

Comment

In your Resellers Store go to the menu, My Store > Private DNS Cluster

You should see a small green cog wheel like the picture below.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X