Store Master Template Tips and Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Master Template Tips and Tricks

The Store Master template offers lots of features, but only few of them are written in the customization guide. So in this topic we are going to write tutorials about features which are not explained in it.

In case you have any questions or you want to find out how something could be done/edited simply write us a PM and we will post the "how to guide" shortly afterwards.

1. Featured Plan. What is this? How to?

The featured plan is the hosting package displayed in the index page of your website. Here is how you can set your custom plan there or a VPS/semi-de/dedicated plan instead of a shared one.

You should fist check if the plan is set as offered from your resellers control panel.

So log into the panel and go to My Offers ›› All Offers.

Make sure to have the desired plans Set as Offered, then hit Quick Template Update.

Then from your store master admin area navigate to Customize Template >> Top Service >> Select a top service.

From the drop-down menu Choose the top service for your website. You can choose from the following categories:

- Shared Hosting
    - Domain Names
    - VPS Virtuozzo
    - VPS OpenVZ
    - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    - Dedicated Servers

Here comes the tricky part. When you choose one of the service how do we set the desired plan as featured.

To do that just log into your Resellers Control Panel and go to My Offers >> All Offers. Take a look at the "Order" tab. There are green and orange arrows. By hitting the green icon for the chosen plan it will move it on top of the rest services.

Screenshot:

Moving it to the top will set it as the primary plan on the index page, i.e. the plan which will be displayed when you select Shared Hosting (for instance) from the Top Service menu.

Screenshot:

The same refers to each hosting solution you choose (VPS, semi-dedicated, dedicated)

Do not forget to hit the Publish and Clear Cache And logout buttons when you are done with the modifications.

Hi James, welcome to the forum

Comment

Thank you Clive

Comment

Working...
      X