free reseller template issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free reseller template issue

hi-could someone please help me to confirm a problem i am having in the free reseller template control panel? after i click on the 'login to the store master admin area' in the control panel-there is the drop down on the right hand side which incudes the following: edit meta data-we used to be able to add our own custom page title, meta description, meta keywords. normally can you can edit any of the previous mentioned and enter your own text-and then click save. after you click save-the info that you have just entered does not save and shows default info. could someone check their store and let me know if your having the same problem? thanks

Yes, my store has the same problem. In fact, the meta description and keywords I had entered there months ago when I set the store up, has disappeared and won't save now after re-entering it!

Comment

thanks index for the confirmation.

Comment

thanks for the update.

Comment

thanks for the update. one question-when its fixed-do i need to go back and enter the text i desire or will it default to what was previously entered? if you happen to know-let me know. thanks

Comment

i missed the reply yesterday. thanks for that.

Comment

thanks yav0r.

Comment

Working...
              X