Nothing but shortcodes showing on my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing but shortcodes showing on my site

Hello, I got my own domain, but I'm using another host so I can add a full blog and some subdomains with website and SEO tools. i believe i have connected everything correctly i installed the free theme as well as the plugin, but there's only shortcodes showing on my site. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section. I cant figure out how to delete it . in the future I will pay more attention before posting this was my first so please forgive me
    Last edited by Cesar Lopez; 27-01-2024, 01:50 PM. Reason: oops

I take it you are talking about a WordPress install. Have you installed the RSP plug-in and connected it to your RSP reseller store?
    Last edited by clivejo; 27-01-2024, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Hello,

You will have to connect the WordPress website to your reseller store via the plugin using the store name and your reseller account password. If you added API Password via your reseller account, you will have to use it instead of the reseller account password. In case you are still experiencing troubles with the setup, please open a support ticket through your account and we will gladly assist you further.

Best Regards,
      Damon Felix

Comment

Working...
      X