Roundcube Webmail Client Branding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundcube Webmail Client Branding!

Add a custom touch to the webmail portal for your customers. See how you can upload your own custom logo and add to your reseller uniqueness.

As of today, all members of our Free Reseller Hosting Program can quickly brand the webmail client for their customers, using their own logo. To take advantage of this branding tool, you should have an active DNS Cluster package.

You can upload your custom logo from the Reseller Control Panel -> ’My Store’ drop-down menu -> section ‘Webmail Branding’.
    We have not set any size limit on logo image uploads. However, for best results you should use transparent images with no more than 49px of height.
    After you upload your logo, you will be able to see how it will look live for your store on the webmail.your-store-name.com address.

Thank you. This is very cool, but when I try it even 49px seems to big. I'm experimenting with both 45 and 40...
    Last edited by iads; 14-02-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Nice touch!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

If you haven't seen it yet on our blog, we have made an update to the Webmail Branding option:

The Roundcube webmail branding option now extended

We have extended the option to brand the Roundcube webmail client for your customers.
        Now, your store name will be added automatically to the header area of the Roundcube’s log-in page as shown here:

Also, your store name will be featured right below the log-in form on the page as displayed here:

You do not need to do anything to activate this option. It is enabled by default.
        For now, the Roundcube branding option is available with a Private DNS package activated for your domain.

Source: http://blog.resellerspanel.com/lates...-extended.html

Comment

LOL you read my mind!! I was just about to ask if it was possible to change that. Nice one!

Comment

I hadn't thought of that, clivejo. And I agree, this is a good addition, Tom! Had I thought of it and not seen this thread, I'd have asked the same thing as you, clive!

Comment

Webmail is one feature a lot of clients make use of. Certainly helps create and maintain your own unique brand.
              Last edited by clivejo; 01-03-2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X