Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-Mail Storage limit has been increased on all Shared Hosting Servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail Storage limit has been increased on all Shared Hosting Servers!

Hello.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10393177_839714499402995_5914005470745387470_n.png?oh=e73965be5cb8ae949e92a424199e4137&oe=54D1F29B.png
Views:	223
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	59451

We have great news for the keen email users!

Our admins have increased the storage limit for each email account to 10 GB and the total amount of email storage space per hosting account to 40 GB.

This is way more than а tenfold increase, so your customers will now have much more storage space for their valuable email communication.

Best Regards,
    Tom.

Good lord!!! Why would anyone need 40GB of emails?!?!?

Comment

40gb total for the hosting account, Limited to 10gb per email account..... gives 4 emails per hosting account that can have up to 10gb storage if I'm reading right.... If you are hosting 5 or 6 domains on say a enterprise account, that can get ate up pretty rapidly... especially if they are client sites and they don't check their email regular or if they feel more secure keeping important emails in the cloud... I'm happy to see the increase myself

Comment

i think this is a great boost for the smaller clients that don't need a lot of email. The prior amount was pretty much unusable. Any one needing more email, many accounts, multiple domains and identities should seek an actual hosted email service. In my personal opinion, real email shouldn't be on shared servers anyway.

But agian, this new increase will allow us to provide lower end email services to our hosting clients (which we at least didn't feel we could before) THANK YOU.

Once again RSP is pro-active and providing improvement after improvement. PLEASE keep it up.

Comment

Hi yav0r! Respectfully I disagree that email is on the way out. That's not the trends we're seeing in our (humble) small business niche, and Microsoft has invested itself heavily in providing enterprise class email to small business with its "360" products. Liquid Web itself has some heavy duty hosted email solutions. Though I will agree there are a lot of serious people on your side of the argument as well. I think we both agree at least that email on a shared hosting environment is "backward" (don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this increase for our small clients' sake).

Here is what "seems" a good logical solution. I took a look at Liquid Web and their hosted email services.... pretty impressive. Why not develop an RSP white label version for us to sell REAL email services?

(oh and by the way... yes i don't like HUGE email limits either, especially unlimited. If you provide it, they will fill it!)

thanks yav0r!

Comment

+1 Larry I'd like to see a white label mail service too..... Unlimited email space would be ridiculous as you said, its pretty much the same as file hosting, but You also have to be able to compete with other companies pricing / features / space etc......

Comment

I’ve become a huge fan of Kolab

Comment

Working...
              X