New Server Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server Launched

Resellers Panel is glad to inform you that our business growth commitment has produced another pleasing result: the addition of a new server (SS22) to our family of web hosting servers. The newly launched server comes to provide more resources for the ever-increasing number of users of our web hosting services.

The new family member's functionality is based on: Dual Xeon 2.66 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 2x160 GB HDD.

i sorta figured that when i signed up last night i got put on it

Comment

Umm that sounds nice!

Comment

Bravo SS22 Launched at last

This is no doubt a very good news, I hope this will enable us plan better marketing startegies.

Originally posted by dimitar
        Resellers Panel is glad to inform you that our business growth commitment has produced another pleasing result: the addition of a new server (SS22) to our family of web hosting servers. The newly launched server comes to provide more resources for the ever-increasing number of users of our web hosting services.

The new family member's functionality is based on: Dual Xeon 2.66 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 2x160 GB HDD.

Comment

I have not made any sells yet and I think I know why my site or my resell site loads very slow and I ran a check on the server I was on and it said like over 2,0000 can you help get my site to load faster?

Comment

Working...
          X