SupCenter25 is under DOS again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SupCenter25 is under DOS again.

SupCenter25 is under DOS attack again. We are taking masures, but it will take some time to complete the procedure to find out which website is under DOS. Meanwhile we are trying to keep all customers websites up as much as possible.

Best Regards,
    Kalin Blaskoff

We found the site that was under DOS attack and removed it from the server. The server is back to normal operation again.

Best Regards,
    Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

i'm disappointed!

hello, but both my clients website has been down since a day, and one of the website has somehow changed itself into some kinda shopping cart website even, both FTP are non accessible so are the emails as well. i just spoken on the live chat and they left without giving me a proper answer to answer to my clients?!!

"Your session reference number is 323926
      You are chatting with Nat
      You i would like a reply soon as i need to reply to my clients what is going on with their website?
      You are chatting with Dino
      You hello?
      Dino Hello. I will check and let you know. Please, wait.
      You ok
      Dino Please provide us with the clients' websites.
      Dino The servers are up and runing.
      You www.koreanstown.com & www.ptlmarble.com
      Dino OK, please wait.
      Dino koreanstown.com and ptlmarble.com work properly
      Dino Ysterday there was small problem with *************25, but it was solved and no data is lost/replaced.
      You but the website on www.ptlmarble.com is still down?
      You and www.koreanstown.com was a forum actually but its being replaced by some shoppinh cart website according to my client?
      You hello?
      You seems like the ftps are down for both websites as well?
      You ?
      You hello? are you still there?
      You is anyone there?"

I expected a better support as we are doing resellers but this has been a let down

Comment

Working...
      X