No announcement yet.

Coupon System And More Payment Gateways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm kind of drumming up an old topic here, but I figure it's about that time to prod RSP for an update, seeing as we haven't had an update in some time now. So with that said, can anyone from RSP give us an update on the coupon system, as well as any additional payment gateways that may or may not be getting added, and also some additional billing options, such as monthy, bi-monthly, or even 3 month billing? I seem to remember someone saying we'd be getting something of a sizable update in the first couple of weeks of 2014 (though I could, of course, be mistaken, since I only remember someone saying something similar to that and it was quite a while back). So like I said, anything you guys over at RSP can tell us about whats coming and when would be great! I know myself and a couple of the other resellers on here like to pester you quite a bit for updates, it's just that quite a lot of the devs time has been put into the WP plugin and themes, and we're all just curious as to when they'll finish working on v3 of the RSP CP, as well *** the coupon system and any other billing options we may or may not be getting.

Comment

Cough, Cough....

Comment

• Nova-Host
        Nova-Host commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice one, donerite

One would think after asking a direct question on the forums someone would spring to answer it, LOL!

Comment

Well it would be cool to have a status update of the new features.... I'm excited about them too

Comment

Thanks for the update, yav0r! I was hoping to hear that something new would be coming our way in a month or so, but mentioning the billing setback, I can see why you guys had to delay a lot of stuff. I'm glad you guys are somewhat back on track! Here's to a great 2014 with RSP!

Comment

I may be dragging up old stuff here. But Its almost July, do we have any updates of the new templates and coupon systems? Ive graduated from University Now and was first told about the coupon system being developed in a newsletter from before I started University 3 years ago.

Comment

I can answer that. Of course, I don't work for RSP, but I already know the answer they'll give, LOL! Put basically, they're still finalizing version three of the Reseller Control Panel. We've been told here on the forums that the coupon system will come online after version three of the Reseller Control Panel comes out of beta, which likely won't be for a few more months yet, probably more like a year from now. As for the new templates, they are in alpha testing by a few resellers, myself included, so those are still a long way off from release as well. Of course, I could be wrong about all of that, so if I am wrong, RSP can feel free to correct me, LOL!

Comment

Thanks Nova. Yea in my experience they always say a few months and we are normally still waiting a few (or more) years later..

Comment

Yup, that's pretty much how it;s worked the last...oh...6 or so years I've been here, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
                    I don't know how you came to the conclusion that the control panel has been released to a full version based on a login URL change... The coupon codes are still under development. The new templates are almost ready and should be released in a couple of months. This is the base work for all the new features that will be introduced. Without the new templates which will be implemented the new features will simply not work.
                    Once the version of the control panel is final you will know trust me.
                    Well the Full version 3 of the control panel has been released for some time now - but I can't see the coupon codes that were under development for release with the full version control panel 3.

Can we please have an update on the coupon code situation - will it ever happen?

Comment

The coupon codes are still under development and they will most probably come right after the release of the new templates, which should be happening really soon, as they are in late beta testing now and are almost completed (keep an eye out on our news feeds).

I can assure that the coupon system will happen, however it is up to our developers and we support guys cannot order them around or make them work faster.

Best regards,
                      Adrian Trend

Comment

Hey Adrian I'm not meaning to hijack the thread just looking for a quick answer... There were supposed to be paid upgrades to the VPN access for hespia hosting accounts also. Any word on that.

Comment

Originally posted by a.trendafilov View Post
                          The coupon codes are still under development and they will most probably come right after the release of the new templates, which should be happening really soon, as they are in late beta testing now and are almost completed (keep an eye out on our news feeds).

I can assure that the coupon system will happen, however it is up to our developers and we support guys cannot order them around or make them work faster.

Best regards,
                          Adrian Trend
                          Well its almost another month and yes the new templates have been released - but where are the coupon codes?

Comment

I'd like an answer to index's question as well, seeing as we were told "right after the release of the new templates". I know, they're still being refined, but they HAVE been released, so I'm basically just looking for a revised estimate. A month, two months, a year (OK, hopefully not THAT long, LOL!)?

Comment

Surfing for news too.... lol....

Comment

Working...
                              X