No announcement yet.

Coupon System And More Payment Gateways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yav.... what the deal is... you click signup for a plan..... you can then already type in the the coupon code on the signup page and press enter and then the amount of the discount is displayed along with the discounted sale price already but doing this pops up several bright red error boxes (curious as you are not clicking the continue button).... I just figured alot of people are going to try one way or the other to see how much money they are actually saving before they actually press the continue button on the signup form..... I also figured a submit button or a check savings button to do this with would make it easier for the customer....

It was just a observation..... lol..
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 03-10-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
      I am glad do live to see the day Nova is happy )))
      You just made Yav's Year I think Nova LMAO!!!! No RMFAOL!!!!

Comment

Yeah I know, LMFAO!!! Almost every time a subject like coupons and the now non-existent monthly billing comes up I have something negative to say about it. Well...until now. I'm a bit too happy about the release of coupons to complain about anything else right now, ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
          That has been fixed. Now if you enter the promo code and hit enter the form will not try to submit the whole order but simply the discount code will be calculated. No more red error boxes
          Yav,
          Thanks for fixing this so quickly +1..... hopefully when some time is available a submit button can be added or really just some text to bump a visitor into pressing enter would be excellent without creating a lot of coding havoc lol..

Comment

All I need now is for the coupon code feature to work on the RSP Wordpress themed stores order forms.

Comment

Working...
            X