Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 ******* Center 38 - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

******* Center 38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server 38 + 39

Hi Kalin,

say .... just a thought ... while we're fixing ss38 + 39, why don't we install the Upgrade to SiteStudio, which is absolutely fantastic????

many of my clients are waiting for it to be installed before they buy new hosting ...

Thanks in advance!

WebGirl

Comment

CP on SC38

Just so that you know I still cannot log in to my cp. I am getting a blank screen.

Comment

Yes, we'll work on the sitestudio update soon. We'll upgrade it.

The CP will be fixed soon.

As for the backup - it is not old and not more than 24 hours ago. The backup started at 10 PM EST on 5/25 and ended at 1 AM on 5/26. The server crashed around 6 AM EST. If there is an old file - it means that you probably uploaded in that time frame of 3 hours while the backup was running and the backup scripts has finished with your directory before you uploaded the new file(s).

Best Regards,
        Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

I can login to the control panel but still i cannot view my site...
          Ofcourse the e-mails are not working...
          This is the biggest downtime i have ever seen...

And please, let the update of the site studio for an other time. Now make our sites live again....

PLEASEEEEEE

Edit: MY FILE MANAGER IS EMPTY!!!! WHERE ARE MY 7,5GB ????
          Last edited by Guest; 27-05-2006, 10:35 AM.

Comment

It is a crazy, I don't have more words, after.... 24 hours? THE EMAILS NOT WORK YET!!!!!!!

One website of my customers is show errors because the backup is OLD!!!

or my God, never I saw nothing so deficient in a company of webshoting.

Comment

herohat, the files are not old. They are less than 9 hours old before the crash. Maybe something else could be the problem. Please open a ticket describing your issue and our support will assist you. The file joomla.php which seems to be missing is not missing. It is there. There is another issue probably.

iasonas, I apologize for the delay, but big accounts takes time to be restored. All accounts with sizes up to 2 Gb have been restored already. There a couple of accounts that left to be restored, but they are HUGE. Big accounts takes time.

We are working to fix the CP, emails and FTP.

Best Regards,
              Kalin Blaskoff
              Last edited by Kalin; 27-05-2006, 03:02 PM.

Comment

kalin,

The account: "fortunato" only have 16.84 mb. Please see this account and see the domain name.

I opened a ticket but the support only say:

Regretfully we have to inform you that the server has lost 2 of its total 3 RAID5 hard drives and the RAID5 structure requires at least 2 had drives to operate.

This requires to do a full re-installation on the server and to restore the data from the back-up.

The last back-up was made 6 hours before the hardware failure and the restoration procedure will take from 3 to 5 hours. We are doing our best to make sure that this process runs as smoothly and fast as possible.

Best Regards,
                Pete
                If I can see the files, I can fixed the problem but I can not see the files yet.

And Kalin.... tell us the true, why after 24 hours the emails server are no working?

Comment

Nowadays, we know the value the e-mail. I have afraid that my customer never true again in this e-mail servers, that supposing that they continue using this service of hosting.

Comment

I have no idea why the mail server is not working. I do not hide any information from you. Very soon you will be able to receive emails again. The administrators are working on all 3 problems and should have them fixed very soon.

Best Regards,
                    Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

herohat, could you please try to login to the CP now. It should work.

Best Regards,
                      Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

say: EMPTY FOLDER.... but FTP Server is working now.

Thank You.

Comment

Where do you get that empty folder ?

Comment

I see.. working on it.

Comment

I get "EMPTY FOLDER" in File Manager from CP. Yes, the site is working now, I fixed the problem using FTP Server.

Comment

Kalin, SiteStudio isn't working either:
                                http://*************38.com:8080

Comment

Working...
                                X