Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 ******* Center 38 - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

******* Center 38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTP, mail server and CP are working now.

The administrators are looking in to sitestudio.

Best Regards,
    Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Someone from the support told me that the site will be operational two hours ago. The site is still down..
      I have no e-mails and the file manager is still empty...

Please restore the site immediately...
      If you still have problems with supserver38 then you may consider to transfer my account to a different server.

The sites are down for more than 24 hours....

A need a responce ASAP..

Regards
      iasonas

Comment

iasonas, as I have written above - your account is 7.5 GB and it will take time to be restored. Please be patient. Email server is working now, but you will be able to use it after your account has been restored.

JohnQ, Sitestudio is working now.

Best Regards,
        Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

i guess guys you are working on it.
          do you have an estimation????

Comment

I kn ow this is lots of work on your part but I must say I am PISSED OFF, this is just one email I did get:

So whats the issues that they are having to today.
            This is REALLY ******* me off. I have major sponsors that link to me. My crediblity is on the table here. No one is going to want to work with us in the future if we can't keep our site up. And the hosting company doesn't seem to give a ****.

They are a large site and was about to open the door to me to about 10 or so other sites, that would put me at around 20+ now he is so mad at ME and "the hosting" that I have no idea what to so or say to him......as this is like the 4th TIME! in one week!

Comment

iasonas - your account is next on the list.

vanhiphop - the issue was a faulty CDU device. All downtimes this week were caused by that faulty CDU. At first we though it is the cable of the device and changed the cable, but yesterday it failed again and caused major damages to SC38. The faulty CDU device has been removed.

Best Regards,
              Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Glad i could make your day Webgirl.But i need a sense of humour having come off 22 to 39
                wish somebody could make my day

Regards Jazz

Comment

After seeing this thread, Can anyone tell me which server is mine? IP: 209.25.195.182. Is it the same as Centre 38?

I feel really **** about this whole thing. After MANY hours the email is not working and I keep receiving email that it will be up in 2 hours. How many 2 hours? What 2 hours are you talking about??? It has been donkey years.

There seems there is no real answer to the problem and no solution at all. I being hammered by my customers every single hour. Can anyone tell me the real time that the server is up? I even call about near 7 times, and the last call tell me it will be up in 1 hour.

Comment

My site is up eventualy.
                    Hope this won'y happen again. (You better..)

Thanks RSP team...

Comment

My server is not up yet. Just know that server is alta and it is *******panel. HELP!!!!! I am so mad that all servers are up and not mine!

Comment

dstme, that's altar1, not sc38. There must be some other issue with your website. The server has not been down lately. Please contact cpanel @ rsp for more information.

Best Regards,
                        Kalin Blaskoff
                        Last edited by Kalin; 27-05-2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I don't care if it is alta1 or alta2. The point here is it has been down for 28 hours !!!! And I have called, email and everything. But not a **** is being done here.

Kalin. Your admin and your service is not being helpful at all. All I get from them is "we are experincing some problem with email. it will be up ver soon"...2hours" guess what it has been **** 28 HOURS!!! I NEED MY EMAILS. WHEN IT IS GOING TO RESOLVE!!! CAN ANYONE REPLY ME WITH ANSWER!
                          Last edited by Guest; 28-05-2006, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X