******* Center 38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* Center 38

The last 3 posts at the ResellersPanel servers & network section is about ******* Center 38.
    I strongly believe that there is something wrong with this machine...
    You must consider alternatives....

server 39.com is it down aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzwoodbine
      server 39.com is it down aswell?
      Second you .
      server 39 is offline , twice this day .

Comment

It is incredible !!!!!!!!!!

how long left to sc38 is up again??? 6 hours down today!!!.

My customers are call me every 10 minutes!!!!

Comment

Hello,

The story is:
          6 days ago there was an issue with our remote reboot switch (CDU device). We replaced the cable of that switch as it wasn't making a good connection and caused a few hours downtime to all servers connected to this device.

Today the same CDU unit stopped working agian. The tech from the datacenter turned ON the CDU unit. All servers came back and SC38 was working well, although that one of the HDDs got broken. So far so good - RAID5 can operate with one broken HDD, no problem for that. However 10 minutes after the CDU unit came back - it crashed again. That crash actually broke the 2nd HDD of SC38. We tried to recover the RAID, but we couldn't. We are currently moving the data to a new server, but it is a slow process. It might take another 5 hours to move them.

SC39 is on the same CDU unit and was down because of the same reason. However SC39 has no HDD issues.

We'll be moving the servers from this CDU unit to a power strip now.

Best Regards,
          Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Originally posted by herohat
            It is incredible !!!!!!!!!!

how long left to sc38 is up again??? 6 hours down today!!!.

My customers are call me every 10 minutes!!!!
            How come your customers are calling you? They should have RSP's support number, their ticket system in their control panel and even by email.

Thats why I would never give my own number to my customers

Regards,

Comment

That is not my case...

My customer are from my country, small business, big company, personal, etc... They buy hosting to my offline, so I active the account via Manual Order.

Comment

39 down again? come back 22 all is forgiven

Comment

We are moving SC39 away from that CDU unit. We are moving it to a power strip to avoid similar issues like with SC38. It will come back in a few minutes.

Best Regards,
                  Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Ok Kalin thank you

Comment

Most of the users will be online within 2 hours or so. Only a couple of users that use 15-25 GB disk space will take time to be transfered from the backup. So more than 95% of the users will have their websites working very soon.

Best Regards,
                      Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Thanks for the help and letting us know....but looks like I will be lossing of the clients I have This is like the 3rd time in one week and I sold him on the 99.9% up time lol...Great time'in on my part

Comment

SC39 is now up and running again. We finnaly got rid of that CDU unit - TOTALED !!

I understand you. I diffenetely hope that your clients might understand that situation and stay with you. Such issues do not happen often. Actually for 6 years this is the first time I see CDU unit broken.

The control panel of SC38 is up now. The databases as well. Now we set the correct ownership of the home dirs and 1/3 of the customers will be online too. The remaining users are still transfering.

Best Regards,
                          Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

The backup that you are restoring is not 6 houres ago. That backup have more than 24 hours... how I know that?... because yesterday I changed the file configuration.php of my joomla! and now the file is the old version.

Comment

hahahahahahaha - Jazz, love your sense of humour! you've made my day ...

Originally posted by jazzwoodbine
                              39 down again? come back 22 all is forgiven
                              WebGirl

Comment

Working...
                              X