Comment

Not going anywhere.

Comment

I just joined Looks pretty good..

Anyway, hello :P

Comment

Checking in

Hi

I am new but in checking out the forum, I want to be here for a while.

Comment

Hello all,
            I don't know which posts still here but every post is very informative, and I like to collect much knowledge,
            This forum is very attractive and I hope this forum is understands to me...

Comment

How To Buy A Use Web Site?

Comment

I just joined, and I'm wondering how active this forum is these days? From the recent posts and dates it looks like it's not too active. Any plans to increase the activity?

Comment

I think this forum is active. RSP has a huge list of satisfied uers too.

Comment

We had a bit of a problem with so much spam that a lot of users quit the forum. That is now under control and we do not hesitate to ban users and delete threads from spammers. The forum is now regaining the usefulness and entertainment value it had in the past.

We welcome all comments and attempt to be helpful at all times, but we now have very little tolerance for spammers. So, welcome aboard.

Comment

I Am Still Here How Are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X