Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are using your resllerspanel template Don't Use Traffic Exchanges Dont build l

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site is dropping in rank fast how far will it go

The site has taken a loss of a little more than 10% now from 0.004.5 daily reach to 0.002.7 daily reach as of today the linking in sites are starting to drop off now and I expect they will drop even further and I think that if I am providing that much of the sites traffic with 22.9% going to the THANKYOU PAGE I should make a commission of 2.2.9%

Comment

What you are complaining about does not make any sense. The program is in fact a white-label one - your subdomain is linked ONLY with your reseller store. As for SEO, of course it is recommended to have your own domain, same reason and rules apply here as with any other service where you use a free subdomain.

Best Regards,
      Oliver Reed
      Manager, Customer Care Dept.

Comment

Well to me it seems to go against what rsp.was founded on and to me it makes sence I was taught that right is right I don't know what kind of reputation RSP wants but it would make sence to me that it take care of it's salesmen and I have been a deadicated salesman for the company even with no sales I have been helping to rank this site so he can make the sales for the company.

Comment

Here"s and Idea

Point all the free resellers to another Domain thats not that hard those that want to anyway because some may be established for awhile and don"t want to be moved and let the free resellers promote that domain to get it ranked and devide the profit if any based on the traffic they produce. minus the cost of corse RSP would make there money and we could also make something for promoting the company. Maybe enough to opperate and promote our own company at that time we could become paid resellers if want they wanted to they might make more just promoting. What happened to innovation.?

Comment

Hello aspire,

I am afraid that, as we have already explained, what you want cannot and will not happen. Our system works in a specific way and we have many resellers building successful business based on our Reseller Hosting program, which has been working on the same principle since 2003.

I shall now close this thread since further discussion of this topic is pointless.

Comment

Working...
            X