Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My offer's still open....

Comment

Sometime back I felt the same way. But things seem to keep popping up on when you start popping. But you have to keep doing this with the results of the marketing revenue. Or a 2 and 3 years ago had worked, people approached the hearing now. Just keep at it, people keep talking about this and more have to be able to offer hosting.

Comment

Hey Chris,
        How about banning this jackthomson guy. All he is doing is plagiarizing my posts for spamvertizing.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
          Hey Chris,
          How about banning this jackthomson guy. All he is doing is plagiarizing my posts for spamvertizing.
          Yeah, what happened to this place with all the spam?!?! Are any moderators present anymore?

Comment

A vps on a physical server where you have the freedom to act independently of the other in an isolated environment, the advantages of a permanent presence, just what is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by rudolfhitler View Post
              A vps on a physical server where you have the freedom to act independently of the other in an isolated environment, the advantages of a permanent presence, just what is coming.
              WTF? Rudolph Hitler? Where are the mods???

Comment

Thanks for good information on RSP host, it was really helpful to me also, keep up the good work.

Comment

Hi Mary. Have you you found what you're looking for already?

Comment

Working...
                  X