No announcement yet.

Google ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried Affiliate Marketing? In where you make money online whereby you as a publisher are rewarded for helping a business by promoting their product, service or site.

Comment

Originally posted by StrasserC View Post
      Could it be that it is impossible to get a good google ranking with the ready made store because of so many similar sites? I have my store now online for half a year and still not even one click through google.

Yes, I have experience in operating websites, and also in bringing them to a good google position. But with this one it seem impossible. Any tips on this?
      Nice query, so here I will tell you to go for PPC. It will help you to get useful leads, but remember..it's paid service to promote your business on Google. I have recently live a new website and doing PPC to get users attention and convert into business.

Hope you got my point!!

Thanks!!
      Last edited by clivejo; 19-01-2013, 10:59 AM. Reason: Removed web link

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post
        Not sure if its due to the new WP theme I am now using for last couple of weeks, but my Alexa ranking has just reduced to 395k. Its been stuck floating between 400-500k for months.

Still a long way to go - but its a positive move - lol.

Thats Pretty positive index... do you have a point of reference before the wordpress templates? Also were you using a custom site with the API before or the cookie cutter templates provided free? Custom site with forms? 500K on alexa is pretty darn impressive congrats

Mine dropped from 26 million using the free cookie cutter to like 2.7 million in less than 2 weeks going to wordpress and I am pretty happy with those results. Alexa rank keeps improving the more time I spend with it..

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
          Thats Pretty positive index... do you have a point of reference before the wordpress templates? Also were you using a custom site with the API before or the cookie cutter templates provided free? Custom site with forms? 500K on alexa is pretty darn impressive congrats

Mine dropped from 26 million using the free cookie cutter to like 2.7 million in less than 2 weeks going to wordpress and I am pretty happy with those results. Alexa rank keeps improving the more time I spend with it..

I was only using the free RSP template before changing to WP Theme. [no API] and Alexa was about 430k then from memory. As of today 322k - so a drop of about 100k since changing over to WP Theme.

Comment

That Index Is Pretty doggone impressive working with the original free templates Thumbs Up!

Comment

Anyone know why StrasserC was banned?

Comment

I don't know. I looked over his posts and didn't see anything that would really be considered offensive or spamming.

Comment

Its a mystery to me too *scratches head*

Comment

I'm glad someone understands it clearly! This entire post confuses me

Comment

Originally posted by valeria
                      Now I understand it clearly. Now I will try hard for my Google rank.
                      So, can you explain it to me now???

Comment

i wish someone would, clive you are in the spotlite

Comment

*clears throat*

Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys. Well the way I see it ......... Its all about coupons!

Please welcome our surprise speaker tonight, with a big round of applause, here's Mister Coupon himself ...

*Pushes doneritehosting on stage and runs away*

Comment

*cough, Cough* Really sorry *stage fright* Well err Google is a search engine that ummm changes the way it reads and indexes your website content every 6 months to make money for itself uhhh... Well look here who stepped out from door #3 our famous website designer vlasi47gr ... *spotlite swings to door #3 with applause*

Dr vlasi47gr Could you please tell everyone how to get a top 10 ranking on google in simple terms?

*doneritehosting removes himself to the shadow*
                            Last edited by doneritehosting; 02-03-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

*audience wjleong is laughing and clap his hands.*

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                                *cough, Cough* Really sorry *stage fright* Well err Google is a search engine that ummm changes the way it reads and indexes your website content every 6 months to make money for itself uhhh... Well look here who stepped out from door #3 our famous website designer vlasi47gr ... *spotlite swings to door #3 with applause*

Dr vlasi47gr Could you please tell everyone how to get a top 10 ranking on google in simple terms?

*doneritehosting removes himself to the shadow*
                                Thank you for the kind introduction.

In the most simple terms possible, the way to get on the top of a Google Search is to ....................Pay Google. Yes my friends, Google accepts money to put you toward the top of the list.

"What", you say," Google is motivated by the most basic form of Capitalism?" "You mean to say that Google is in search of the most dirty of words, "profit"?"

Yes, my friends. Google is in the business to make money and they do this by helping others make money. And regardless of what the present administration here in the US claims, they did it by themselves!

Comment

Working...
                                X