No announcement yet.

Marketing tips and review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xtreme-hosting-deals has expired ( ~ 2009-12-11) looked at your site looks like something wrong

Comment

A business owner his / her strengths and outsource the rest to focus on priority actions to focus on may become more productive. Internet marketing strategies to execute a consulting firm to take care of hiring, you get a lot done in less time and can focus on product creation and high level activities, such as JV partner relationship building, and copywriting. If done properly, outsourcing Internet marketing operations in almost longer can ensure success.

Comment

You need to fulfill a niche. Has been a billion times here and all the marketing forums. Hosting market in such a highly competitive market, you really meet a niche need if you want to survive, unless you have mega millions and a great business plan.

Comment

Intresting post. Everyone thinks you set up account on adsense and it will get sales and you make money. I think your better off making site of your own and getting it listed in search engines.

I do agree you have to target a niche to compete with the other hosting companies so this is a great post for anyone who is starting out.

Comment

Hi

The best way to market your products and increase your sales is by doing road shows surveys stratergising based on your competition, advertising your produts on websites newspapers, magazines tv leaflets being distributed informing people of your peoducts and of course product launches in a public place like malls and also promotions of your products by tie-ups with other companies, theses are some of the things that have worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by xtremehostingdeals View Post
              Please consider reviewing my site
              Maybe you can have a look at my site because you know a lot about hosting. Perhaps you can make some suggestions on how to improve my website hosting review page.

I didn't do a screen capture of the whole page but I got the header anyway.
              Hope you take a look.

Comment

Marketing tips and review my site

It is difficult to find a good website. And I think I am lucky enough to come here is for. Posts are great and full of good insight. I'm back here to check for new updates will be glad to keep.

Comment

I think my dear you should optimize you site because your load is slow and I advice you to get deal with ad-words company.

Comment

You need to meet a niche. That has been said a billion times here and all the marketing forums. Hosting market in such a highly competitive market, you really meet a niche need if you want to live, unless you have mega-millions and a great business plan.Depending on your niche, especially if you go offline, you have no problems with an RSP can use the template.

Comment

That's a cool resource. I am only starting in affiliate marketing (made some money on it already but nothing major) so any tips and advice is highly sought..

Comment

went to look at your site

Hi went to your site your header is not loading as far as adwords you can spend a lot and still not get any sales Good links to your site will work just as well. Some paid advertizing on high ranking sites front page will help.

Comment

here is loads of stuff you can do....

Submit your website to directories to get some one-way backlinks.

Submit "abridged" versions of your tutorials to article directories such as ezinearticle.som and goarticles.com, remembering to include a link back to the website or even the original article page itself to get more "deep links".

Compile these "abridged" articles into a free pdf guide downloadable on your website, including links back to the website (seeing a patter here?). This guide may be passed on to other people, sold on ebay etc.

Hunt down webmasters offering a complimentray service and ask them to "give away" your pdf guide as a "bonus" when people buy their product.

That should be enough to get you started.

Comment

As per my view marketing is the process by which companies create customer interest in goods or services.So you have to concentrate on the marketing of your product.Your product should fulfill the end user or the client requirement.Hope you will now concentrate on the user requirement.

Comment

I expect you will put more article related to this.

Comment

The best way to market their products and increase sales is to investigate stratifying roadshows on the basis of competence, advertising on newspaper Web sites of their products, TV magazines are distributed leaflets informing people and product launches products dishes a public place like mall promotions, and their product tie-ups with other companies, here are some things that worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X