No announcement yet.

PPC Advertising vs. SEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both PPC and SEO is the best marketing strategy, making the SEO we can rank organically in the SERP that it takes time to keep up in the engine of search results page, to keep it for some time, PPC sponsored listing, we pay for it.

Comment

Pay per click is the biggest advantage the visitors that you

Comment

Both PPC and SEO is the best marketing strategy

Comment

Both PPC and SEO is the best marketing strategy

Comment

Well as per min knowledge both PPC and SEO are both good for increasing your website traffic increases, but I think there are many blogger and entrepreneurs use PPC instead of SEO.

Comment

Both PPC and SEO is the best marketing strategies, SEO by our rank in the organic SERPs, even if it takes time to maintain the top search engine results page, it must be for some time, PPC is sponsered listing..

Comment

SEO works for traffic organically, while PPC paid for traffic. SEO refers to many jobs are off the page and the page on the issues so that the platform would be most effective PPC Google Adwords.

Comment

PPC campaign helps drive traffic to the site and increase awareness while SEO takes time but it is great way to bring in organic traffic.PPC is a paid procedure to take search engine position.SEO is a process of continuous improvement through various strategies.Thanks a lot for a wonderful idea.

Comment

Well,PPC stands for Pay Per Click and SEO stand for Search Engine Optimization.SEO is the process of building a website that is search engine friendly.A program for PPC Overture or Google is a relatively fast traffic generator.PPC programs can cost very Fast.SEO program is very slow and very tedious to go.

Comment

Apart from all these you can also get traffic from forums for your business.

Traffic from forums is very targeted traffic....... you would also get some link juice as well.
                      Last edited by thpalex; 17-08-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

PPC may also cost you very little but you have to research the keywords well......

Try going for low competitive keywords which should be targeted also.

Comment

excellent and so is how the subject was developped. I like some of the comments too though I would prefer we all stay on the suject in order add value to the subject.

Comment

PPC is paid and SEO is free but both are good way for site promotion.I think both are effective, but if you want a cheap and long-effect one,I suggest you do SEO.One of the major benefits of SEO is that it is fast and it doesn’t require you to change the website at all.SEO improves your search engine ranking.

Comment

Very detailed information on the comparison between PPC and SEO....

I read the whole articles they were really very helpful to me.

Comment

Actually they are both good in increasing traffic of your site but I use SEO because I think it is better to enhance new websites.For me PPC and SEO are both my favorite because they can generate and boost good massive number of traffic. But the only difference is you need to pay to use PPC while SEO is free.

Comment

Working...
                                X