No announcement yet.

PPC Advertising vs. SEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPC and SEO both are very competitive today.

But if you have good amount of money then you should go with PPC to advertise your products or services.

In SEO, you can start with few dollars as well as you need only a website for this you need a domain name and hosting services but you have to learn it first.

Comment

PPC has been paid and the SEO is free, but both are a good way to promotion.I site I think that both are effective, but if you want a cheap and long-term strength, I suggest you do the main advantages SEO.One SEO is that it is fast and requires no change to all.

Comment

Thanks for share awesome information.I think it will be very helpful for seo beginners.....SEO and PPC is good for bring traffic.PPC campaign helps drive traffic to the site and increase awareness while SEO takes time but it is great way to bring in organic traffic. Thus, it is very important to implement both if you want to optimize most traffic.

Comment

Hello Friends.........

First we have PPC. This is also called CPC. This stands for Pay Per Click or Cost Per Click advertising. In other words you are paying each time someone clicks on your link.

The second term, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of building a website that is search engine friendly. Search engine friendly means that Google can find your site and once found it will know what the major keyword points you are trying to make. Also it will determine when to show your URL to prospective web surfers based on your keywords. There are many other search engines but Google is largest for the moment so you should optimize your site for them.

Thanks

Comment

Pay per click is another SEM technique used by search engines and website owners to generate traffic for websites. In this case, payment is made per every click of the advertisement.Well I would recommend you to chose SEO since it requires less investment and it is long time.

Comment

Originally posted by SetupLink View Post
              thanks for ur info
              Both are very competitive but SEO is too competitive.

However, using SEO would be good as there is not so many risk if you use it.

Comment

SEO and PPC search engine marketing technique that is used to drive targeted traffic to your website. PPC or pay-per-click ads on your website visitors see special keywords.From to my point of PPC search engine results by bidding to buy ad placements as a way for advertising is the best.

Comment

Hey....
                  here are some advantages and disadvantages of SEO and PPC....
                  SEO
                  1 No click frauds
                  2 Large number of visitors
                  3 Search Engines Algo keep changing affecting SEO.
                  4 time require for ranking
                  In PPC
                  1 Immediate result, fast ranking
                  2 Long tail keywords are more economical compare to SEO
                  3 Cost will be relative high if people keep bidding for certain keywords
                  4 Click fraud always a problem
                  PPC is more suitable for long tail keywords while SEO is more suitable for more generic keywords.

Comment

I love SEO, as I love to accept challenge and I also enjoy it while doing it.

Comment

For me they are both good in generating traffic and improving site ranking.PPC is paid and SEO is free but both are good way for site promotion.Search Engine Optimization is more like public relations Marketing And Pay-Per-Click Marketing is more like traditional advertising.SEO is a long-term investment and free of cost while PPC will bring you cost of money.PPC provides the initial visibility promoting your site and then SEO supports further.

Comment

To me both are good at generating traffic and improve the site ranking.PPC paid and SEO is free, but both are good way for promotion.SEO site is a long term investment and no cost, while PPC will cost you money. PPC provides the initial visibility of the promotion of your site and then supports more SEO.

Comment

Pay-Per-Click is when you tell Google or any other company, the amount you want to charge each time your ad is clicked . SEO is a great way for beginners to get a site ranked high in organic results. SEO encompass any measure to improve search engine ranking in either result page position or the number of keyword phrases the site ranks.

Comment

SEO is a best for website promotion.PPC & SEO are both nice in enhancing your website & boosting web traffic.It is always an ongoing work & in the event you are producing fascinating content or your product rocks, you will get higher rankings automatically.

Comment

Site owners realized that if their site ranks higher in search engines in a specific search term, they would have better opportunities to bring traffic to that site. Pay per click is a way to view the display from Web search motors pages, the engine seems to pay for their results.

Comment

According to me, there are several ways to bring targeted traffic to your site, I think when people start somewhere & start marketing on the Net, they get caught iinto think that everything you do.I think that they forget the local market to add a card at the gas pump, mast laundrey, let your coffee at the office, put a tiny commercial. in your local newspaper, sign up a number of the places where smaller People started their own free groups, Yahoo, Google post, I think that is where plenty of people start with Net, e-mail address is a great way, but not no list building sites, because they are never read & if read not interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X