Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Opinions? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sry, just way to mad at him for all the personal atacks he has delt out to me. he is on my ignore list. So I don't know what he is posting.
    Last edited by Guest; 29-03-2005, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roboba
      Hi, your site is well done, and looks great! However when I went to the order page,,,,IT is not secure. That may make people nervous,, I would suggest you replace your order link with the order link url from your RSP store order page.
      Good catch, roboba. I'm looking at some diff form options for secure ordering now that I may be moving the rest of my clients to RSP. So these are definately concerns.

At the moment I'm leaning towards a custom form that dumps to the PayPal CC processing due to the more than fair rates PP offers.

However, I've heard nothing but good things from those that use C2. (even though this week a support ticket we had with them went 24hrs without a response.)

Comment

Originally posted by roboba
        Hi, your site is well done, and looks great! However when I went to the order page,,,,IT is not secure. That may make people nervous,, I would suggest you replace your order link with the order link url from your RSP store order page.

OH and PS,
        discondp, That was a needless and direct attack at RR!
        Unless you have a merchant account and are processing the CC orders manually, then you will not need the SSL to secure the order page. And, if you had investigated a bit further you would have noticed this:

https://secure.**********.com/?action=f_order&r= blah blah blah...

If your sending your customer to PayPal, YowCow or another payment gateway to compete the payment process, then all you need to do is collect the necessary information to complete the manual order process in your RS Panel.

Oh and P.S.
        You don't need to point out what may or may not be considered an "attack" direct or otherwise. I think we would all be wise to let those that continue to mind everyone's biz to work that out, or get the boot, all on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by styme
          You don't need to point out what may or may not be considered an "attack" direct or otherwise.
          I know it may be just me, but I am thankful he did point it out. There have been 4 of us going round and round and it was nice to see that it didn't go without notice.

Originally posted by styme
          I think we would all be wise to let those that continue to mind everyone's biz to work that out, or get the boot, all on their own.
          I agree with you here, styme. I'm thankful to the moderators for taking the reigns on the forums to cool the horrible remarks and obscene references.

I suspect it will be smooth sailing from here on out.

Thanks!

edit
          OH!!! And styme, please jump in here: http://forum.resellerspanel.com/showthread.php?t=410
          I'd sincerely like to see your feedback and thoughts.
          Last edited by Guest; 29-03-2005, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Nice custom template quixoticjoe

Originally posted by quixoticjoe
            Could you please look at my site and see if I need to make any changes.

http://www.jrharper.com/host/index.php

Comment

Hey Joey

Uhhmmm, just a personal observation...
              discondp, please find a new outlet and don't worry so much about resellersreseller. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, by any means, but it takes up valuable forum reading time for the rest of us. And as I've always said, we are all in this together. So the quicker we can learn to get along, the better off we'll all be.

Comment

Originally posted by Netzkep
                Uhhmmm, just a personal observation...
                discondp, please find a new outlet and don't worry so much about resellersreseller. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, by any means, but it takes up valuable forum reading time for the rest of us. And as I've always said, we are all in this together. So the quicker we can learn to get along, the better off we'll all be.
                Heck, I'm done with him... don't wory about it happenin' again.
                Last edited by Guest; 30-03-2005, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Well...

I agree that you incorporated the order form well, and I also like the way the comparison and terms pages are custom-made. Amazing job on those, but there are a couple things I would recommend to make the site even better:

1-The logo seems somewhat fuzzy and low-res in GIF. Hopefully, you kept a high-quality PSD or BMP of the logo so you can save it as PNG, which is both small in file size and great in quality.
                  2-The tagline "Helping you... Make money..." doesn't make a tremendous amount of sense to me. Maybe get rid of all the periods, I don't know. But something stronger and less vague is probably needed.
                  3-You can change some of the names in the terms of service from (d u o s e r v e r s) to your hosting name if you like-it will make your site look like you are all by yourself, with no outside help.

Other than that, great job!

Comment

Looks good.

Especially like that the main text is all scalable.

Good points though on the...

logo... maybe too much going on with the combination of font, dropshadow, and the gradient

font size... it actually looks okay, a little large to me, which means that it is probably too large.... but at 12:30am at 1800 x 1440, I don't mind.

very nice integration of the form... especially since background isn't technically an attribute of the iframe tag

I'd also dump the keyword comment coding as it probably won't help with SE's much and you may even get dinged for keyword spamming

I would lose the Resellers link though, unless you feel you can develop a much more profitable program around setting up affiliates, and if that is the case, I'd probably dump the hosting entirely then. Or keep the hosting like you have it, and create a subdomain or something for promoting the reselling and promote direct links to that elsewhere, off site, or at least more subtly

perhaps connect the hosting tighter with the "making money" part of the affiliate sales and products, as it seems a little disconnected and "just tossed in" to me, and I think you could connect them very well... promoting sites for e-com or affiliate programs with hosting, especially with the Corporate plan and hosting 3 domains, you could create a package around your concept... kind of like RSP

all in all, nice job
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2005, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by quixoticjoe View Post
                      I registered my domain name in June 2001 and have been online every since.

P.S.

My domain name is good till 2010, so I guess i'll be here a while.
                      wow your site is still online now... its been decade

Comment

The website is good. But if you want to promote it, then you must to follow all seo guidelines.

Comment

Working...
                        X