• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thats not the case

Comment

I am also a new user here.

Comment

Recently i have no customer because i want to hire somebody for seo or search engine marketing...

Comment

I be starting up soon. My question for the ones that made a few customers. How did you do it?

I think it be a tough to be reselling hosting and domains to others. I am sure you can do this to people not that educated well into computers. Yet, I think we would lose advance computer users. All it takes is a whois lookup. They would know exactly your a reseller and then they can find who you are reselling from. Then they can just bypass you and deal directly with the service providers.

I still don't know how I can make any money if people can easily figure out where I am getting the services from. How do you guys deal with that disadvantage from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey97 View Post
            I still don't know how I can make any money if people can easily figure out where I am getting the services from. How do you guys deal with that disadvantage from the start.
            It depends how you do it. You can use the DNS cluster to point the mail and dns servers to your domain. So if a client looks up their whois the dns will be ns1.yourdomain.com

With the billing end you do the payment processing yourself via Paypal for example. So once the payments been made into your account you then use the API to 'order' the services from RSP.

The only issue Ive found with this is the Control Panel login. So far the only way I can do this is URL masking, but this causes issues in some browsers and is not ideal. Im sure there is a way to login via yourdomain.com but I havent found it yet!! Does anyone know?

Comment

http://www.take-1.com

Still only one customer here .. and twice have I got a 2nd customer that cancelled and got their money back .. frustrating.

Comment

i have more than 2000 clilents

Comment

Originally posted by iramsweet View Post
                  i have more than 2000 clilents
                  Very impressive and good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                    It depends how you do it. You can use the DNS cluster to point the mail and dns servers to your domain. So if a client looks up their whois the dns will be ns1.yourdomain.com

With the billing end you do the payment processing yourself via Paypal for example. So once the payments been made into your account you then use the API to 'order' the services from RSP.

The only issue Ive found with this is the Control Panel login. So far the only way I can do this is URL masking, but this causes issues in some browsers and is not ideal. Im sure there is a way to login via yourdomain.com but I havent found it yet!! Does anyone know?

ya, I know that but if you look at the whois data of your website. You will see that It says Current Registrar: LIQUIDNET LTD.

It will say then registration service provided by: your domain.com

after seeing that you can google LIQUIDNET LTD.

you then will be able to find this website: http://www.liquidnetlimited.com/services.html

which your client if smart enough can figure out about ResellersPanel and buy the domain at a wholesale price the same price you pay.

Comment

Very true, but I must say I've never had anyone do that or ask be about it. Have you had someone ask you or leave?

Comment

Originally posted by hockey97 View Post
                        ya, I know that but if you look at the whois data of your website. You will see that It says Current Registrar: LIQUIDNET LTD.

It will say then registration service provided by: your domain.com

after seeing that you can google LIQUIDNET LTD.

you then will be able to find this website: http://www.liquidnetlimited.com/services.html

which your client if smart enough can figure out about ResellersPanel and buy the domain at a wholesale price the same price you pay.
                        It is very true, and I suffered this situation already.

Also, if you login to VPS Control Panel (Solus VM) it sends email "LiquidNet Cloud login" notification.

My suggestion: it can be "Cloud Login notification" OR "******* Center VPS login notification" etc....

In whois, the registrar name can be "******* Center" or something white label name"

the whois url can be: whois.*************.com or something similer.

RSP is not properly maintaining white labeling on VPS and domain feature.

Comment

I agree. Truth be told this is not really a reseller program but an affiliate program as their name appears almost everywhere. In the domain name whois, the payment page of the store, in the legal notices and probably can be found anywhere else you could think of. It really doesn't take much to find out where we are buying our hosting, but there are ways of finding that out for almost anyone that sells hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by bertwhite1 View Post
                            I agree. Truth be told this is not really a reseller program but an affiliate program as their name appears almost everywhere. In the domain name whois, the payment page of the store, in the legal notices and probably can be found anywhere else you could think of. It really doesn't take much to find out where we are buying our hosting, but there are ways of finding that out for almost anyone that sells hosting.
                            We can control payment option using API but the others, Whois domain, VPS control panel login notification should be white labeled.

Comment

is difficult to administer whm

Comment

Got three over the past few months, I have to be making very effeort to do SEO, promoting my site.

Comment

Working...
                                X