Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 More than One Storefront - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More than One Storefront

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milen
    If you want separate reseller accounts can be united under one master account. You will not be able to control the accounts through a single control panel, but you will be able to receive the commission from all your reseller accounts in a single payment for all the accounts.
    How can this be arranged Milen?

I got two accounts and would like to combine both these commisions into one payment.

Comment

Ajay, when I had multiple accounts, I just emailed the support team and they linked them for me. As far as I know, there is no other way to do it - yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WScentric
        Ajay, when I had multiple accounts, I just emailed the support team and they linked them for me. As far as I know, there is no other way to do it - yet.
        Thanks WScentric. Will do that

Comment

Originally posted by WScentric
          I tried doing that today and was told it couldn't be done. I am sure support was wrong about this so I need your help Milen.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr
            I tried doing that today and was told it couldn't be done. I am sure support was wrong about this so I need your help Milen.
            Our developers have been making changes to the reseller system recently, so perhaps the colleague who replied to vlasi47gr was not completely sure that the functionality in question was still available. However, I have checked and it seems to work fine. Anyway, I will double check this with a developer in the next couple of days to make sure that everything works correctly.
            Last edited by Milen; 01-08-2006, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Thank you Milen, for responding to my PM so quickly and taking care of my situation. I cannot mention enough how pleased I have been with the support and response here at RSP.

Comment

I cannot mention enough how pleased I have been with the support and response here at RSP.
                I'm warming up to it again, too. Seems to be a friendly bunch again...maybe they were just under stress.

Comment

Thank you Milen, for responding to my PM so quickly and taking care of my situation. I cannot mention enough how pleased I have been with the support and response here at RSP.
                  I spoke with our developers and unfortunately they said that the automated function that was used for combining reseller accounts in the reseller administrative system is no longer active, despite that it appears to be so. However, I have provided the usernames of your reseller accounts to our developers and they promised to complete the combining of the accounts manually.

Comment

I spoke with our developers and unfortunately they said that the automated function that was used for combining reseller accounts in the reseller administrative system is no longer active, despite that it appears to be so. However, I have provided the usernames of your reseller accounts to our developers and they promised to complete the combining of the accounts manually.
                    Can the same be done for my accounts? Should I PM you the details?
                    Thanks.

Comment

Ajay, yes, of course, you can PM me the details. However, it would be even better, if you emailed them to support[at]resellerspanel.com or opened a support ticket with your request, just because I am not in the office all the time .

Comment

Ajay, yes, of course, you can PM me the details. However, it would be even better, if you emailed them to support[at]resellerspanel.com or opened a support ticket with your request, just because I am not in the office all the time .
                        Thanks will do that

Comment

Hi, I opened up a ticket asking them to link.

Comment

Coming soon,,,,,,

I tried to get my accounts merged and after I was told to go ahead and begin and my clients were moved to my other account this was the reply.

"Unfortunately our administrators have informed us that it is not possible to move the affiliates from one resellers account to another.
                            We are working on a multi-store option at the moment which will solve the problem (since you will be able to have multiple accounts under one control panel). However we are in the early stage of developing that option and I am afraid I can not advise you with any timelines regarding its completion."

Anyways, seems like a good idea.
                            Last edited by Guest; 17-10-2006, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roboba
                              I tried to get my accounts merged and after I was told to go ahead and begin and my clients were moved to my other account this was the reply.

"Unfortunately our administrators have informed us that it is not possible to move the affiliates from one resellers account to another.
                              We are working on a multi-store option at the moment which will solve the problem (since you will be able to have multiple accounts under one control panel). However we are in the early stage of developing that option and I am afraid I can not advise you with any timelines regarding its completion."

Anyways, seems like a good idea.
                              Sounds like good news. Though, I really wonder what the time frame on this will be.

Also, will we be able to move our exisiting stores into a single account. Questions remain

Comment

Unfortunately, I do not know anything more about this other than what was already told to roboba by the support staff member in the ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X