Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan Builder available Dec 2005

Hi
    I had a "live chat" discussion with Mel on your site today and she stated the Plan Builder will be available December 1st.

Can I get you to confirm that here in writing so to speak as looking through the forum, there seems to have been a few expected release dates in the past.

Thanks

That is the best news I've heard so far! It seems to near by for it not to be true.

Comment

well..... it has been "nearby" for several months, so while I hope so, I'm not going to get too excited until I'm configuring my plans.

Comment

dreamhunter, I believe that Mel has not mentioned December 1, as the exact release date for the plan builder, I think she has just said that it would be available in the begging of December, although I might be wrong about what exactly she said.
        Anyway, the plan builder should be released by the end of this year and if the developers were ready with it by December 1, this certainly would be nice.

Comment

Way to go!!

Been waiting for this a long long time

Comment

I cannot wait for this plan builder to launch. I get the impression that the hosting packages that are on offer come accross as very corporate, so we could be missing out on a big market, people that want a personal website.

I was going to make a new site to promote the hosting service, but I think I will hold-off until the plan builder is launched.

It'd just be my luck that as soon as I make a new site, with info about all the old packages, the plan builder would get launched.

Comment

Wait for a bit longer.

Click here

As far as I can see this is the un-released NewsLatter. Aside from the cPanel program, there is one nice quote from our CEO.... My eyes may be playing tricks on me but as far as I can see, I see this :

"Now our cPanel program stimulates us to further elaborate on our FREE program. The official launch of the Plan Builder, for example, will take place no later than December 15, 2005 (a) while a little bit later we will enable you to add your own private DNSs (b) for the sake of your anonymity as resellers."

I hope you can wait until then

Comment

Hey, that's fantastic!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

One typo, though, that might need to be fixed before it's sent out
                Originally posted by Nickolay Blaskov
                “With the launch of our new cPanel Program, we give up the future development of our FREE program..."
                I am assuming (HOPING!!!) that is just a typo! It makes it sound as though you guys are abandoning the free reseller program!

Comment

I am assuming (HOPING!!!) that is just a typo! It makes it sound as though you guys are abandoning the free reseller program!
                  I hope that's a typo too. Surly is is, otherwise it would be a bit of a contradiction to say we are abounding the free package, but launching the plan builder.

15th is next Thursday, hopefully if it launches according to plan I can get my packages set up and published on Facternet when I do my next major update on the 17th.

It's all good!

Comment

so if i read that correctly, this will be rsp v2?!?!

Comment

It is not a typo. We are going to close RSP and leave you all behind.....

Of course it is a typo ! And indeed pretty one . Actually this is not so funny, since it is something that is on our site, and lots of people will read.
                      I'm on my way to report this and I hope that they will fix it prior any release.

I hope that when the Plan Builder link appears in your control panels, it will be Plan Builder, not Clan Builder or something like this

Thank you for spotting this so quickly.

Comment

LOL! when I red that first line of your post Vasko, I thought you where serious!

I'm glad it's just a typo

Comment

That's a relief.

lol, you had me worried when I started to read your post.

Typos are commonplace all over the web, after an update my site usually has a few typos as a result of my typing faster than I can! As long as they get fixed, there's no problem.

Looking forward to seeing the Plan Builder, just wondering how versatile it will be. As the majority of my customers are small businesses, I'm sure that I could easily sell smaller packages than the larger ones offered, especially to the customers who use my other web-based services.

8 Days to go! ... this is more exciting than christmas, lol!

Comment

Whew!!! Glad to hear that was a typo!!

And yes, you caught me, too, with that first line you typed! lol

Comment

Thank you again for spotting this.
                              I can reassure you that we will continue to developer our original FREE reseller program. cPanel is here because a lot of resellers have asked for it, WHM/cPanel are one of the most widely used hosting solutions for Linux servers and what you demand we offer.
                              I have the sense that what our future goal is to bring the FREE reseller program as close as possible to WHM / Cpanel way of work.

Comment

Working...
                              X