• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(

It was too beutiful to be true !

Comment

Originally posted by ur2sw33t2b4g10
      I saw that you have to buy any new hosting plans ... I thought it was free ... and I would get lets say like 1 dolloar for each customer I bring. Sorry can't afford it like you said (and pay for everything I do ) . I have to quit.
      The free reseller program is indeed free. You get a free reseller account, free hosting for your reseller domain, free e-mail account (if you host a domain in your reseller account) and free ready to use reseller template for your reseller store, which you can customize with plan prices and custom web hosting plans, if you choose to create such. The program also includes free technical support for you as a reseller as well as technical support and billing of your customers, which do not require you to pay any fees. The program works quite simply: a customer buys a plan through your reseller store, we take care of billing and set-up and you get the difference between the retail price of the plan and our wholesale of the plan as a commission (this difference is typically much more than just $1.00USD).
      The free reseller program does not include free web space or domain registration and these have never been promised.
      The free reseller program offers an excellent chance to earn money with very little to no initial investments, but it is neither a free lunch, nor a "sit-back-do-nothing-and-just-wait-for-the-cash-flow" type of venture.
      Web hosting is a serious business and like in any other business, the returns that you can expect are proportional to the time, efforts and/or money that you are willing to invest.

P.S. If you took the time to read the information about the free reseller program that is available on our site, then perhaps you would not be so disappointed.

Comment

Well said Milen

Comment

Originally posted by ur2sw33t2b4g10
          I saw that you have to buy any new hosting plans ... I thought it was free ... and I would get lets say like 1 dolloar for each customer I bring. Sorry can't afford it like you said (and pay for everything I do ) . I have to quit.

That is the best decision you've ever made... ..since you don't even understand what you're reading

sorry guys.. can't help it

Comment

Working...
          X