Refunds outside of MBG period..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel & Duane,

Damn right I'll post back. What I think the issue here is you two have been able to push your weight around here for quite some time now. Neither of you is in the position to be discussing personalities. Duane, if you are going to make comments about personal attacks, be sure to suggest that your buddy Daniel keep his two cents to himself. Obviously, Milen didn't think his comment was anything less, IMO. If you're going to stage personal attacks and try to get over on people, be prepared to take back what you dish out. However, if you choose to be honest and kind, I am sure the rest of us will do the same.

So, boys, if the shoe fits... wear it.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    You like to **** into other peoples business eh? I noticed thats your trait.
    Originally posted by Duane View Post
    I have noticed this trait also.

IMO: That type of posting is not good for the community. I wish people who post like that would understand that the forum is not their personal tool to attack the rest of us. The forum is a tool for education and support - not attacks of a personal nature.

Just my 2 cents - (Just watch and see who posts back. )
    Last edited by MacCheesy; 21-12-2006, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Duane: Just as we expected. This guy simply cannot live without prying into other peoples business.

As to you, I suggest you lower your ego abit before you regret saying or doing something.

Comment

Threat or a promise?

P.S. Spell it a bit, not abit

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Duane: Just as we expected. This guy simply cannot live without prying into other peoples business.

As to you, I suggest you lower your ego abit before you regret saying or doing something.

Comment

This is getting quite childish, don't you think? I mean I myself used to love this kind of verbal battle as well , but now I am trying to make more use of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by MacCheesy View Post
            if you choose to be honest and kind, I am sure the rest of us will do the same.
            MacCheesy - Merry Christmas! May you find the true meaning of Christmas.

Comment

Thanks Duane. The "true" meaning is different for us all. At any rate, I wish the same for you.

Comment

Working...
              X