Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallet money

Hi,
    i would like to know that whether the wallet money can be used to buy the cpanel reseller hosting,semi-dedicated server and dedicated server?
    And,do you offer overselling in the cpanel reseller programme?
    Thank you.

You can use your wallet in order to purchase all the described services within your post . For this purpose first of all you have to refill your wallet.Then you have to create your account trough our order page and when you reach the page where you are asked to fill your payment details you can just close it or leave it in this way. Thus the account information will be stored in our system and we will be able to complete it on our end. Then we will deduct the corresponded amount from your wallet. Since these are monthly paid services each month an invoice will be generated automatically and you will pay it trough your wallet

About your second question my colleague Milen has explained very well what is our position about the overselling. You can see what he wrote here:

Comment

so when i refill the wallet,do i still get up to 20% bonus?
      if i use it to buy the services i mention above?

Comment

Originally posted by Niko View Post
        You can use your wallet in order to purchase all the described services within your post . For this purpose first of all you have to refill your wallet.Then you have to create your account trough our order page and when you reach the page where you are asked to fill your payment details you can just close it or leave it in this way. Thus the account information will be stored in our system and we will be able to complete it on our end. Then we will deduct the corresponded amount from your wallet. Since these are monthly paid services each month an invoice will be generated automatically and you will pay it trough your wallet

About your second question my colleague Milen has explained very well what is our position about the overselling. You can see what he wrote here:

http://forum.resellerspanel.com/showthread.php?t=1000

What Milen has explained is about RSP shared hosting,but not cPanel reseller programme.
        So....Niko,can you please answer my previous question?
        RSP enable overselling in cPanel Reseller Programme or not?
        I want to buy cPanel reseller programme,if it come with overselling...
        Because it's too hard to get profit with a bit higher cost.....

Comment

Yes - you will get your bonus . You can see the possible bonuses, which you will receive once you've filled your wallet with a given sum in your Reseller Control Panel

The way how you promote your packages is entirely your sole discretion.
          You will get from us 5 GB space along with the cPanel Plan 1 for example and you can freely use it . No doubts here.

Comment

agains.....
            Niko,please tell me that do you enable the overselling in the cPanel reseller programme?
            thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
              please tell me that do you enable the overselling in the cPanel reseller programme?
              We do not allow overselling in our cPanel reseller program and I have posted the answer to the same question several times on the forum already. Please, use the forum search tool prior to posting your questions, because often they have already been asked and answered in another forum thread (sometimes more than once).

Comment

Also let me add you cannot use your affiliate discount when purchasing some services. If the service is for you it is against TOS to use it for your purchase. EX: Do not use your dedicated server affiliate link to purchase a dedicated server.

I don't know if that's what you were stating as well but that is another rule if that helps any.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerGillen View Post
                  Also let me add you cannot use your affiliate discount when purchasing some services. If the service is for you it is against TOS to use it for your purchase. EX: Do not use your dedicated server affiliate link to purchase a dedicated server.

I don't know if that's what you were stating as well but that is another rule if that helps any.

Hahaha.....about this question i think i know better than you since i with rsp about 2 years and always active....
                  however,thank you for telling.....

Comment

Humm, are you saying, I cant buy a dedicated server for myself from my own store??

Comment

Originally posted by roboba View Post
                      Humm, are you saying, I cant buy a dedicated server for myself from my own store??
                      No,we do mean that we can't enjoy the discount even we buy via our affiliate link if the server is use by our ownself...
                      you can buy for your own,but not through the affiliate link,straight away to rsp...

Comment

Hi,
                        i would like to know that whether the wallet money can be used to buy the cpanel reseller hosting,semi-dedicated server and dedicated server?
                        And,do you offer overselling in the cpanel reseller programme?
                        Thank you.
                        i need to now if i need to now a free ad place

Comment

nick123, I do not understand what you mean.

Comment

No,we do mean that we can't enjoy the discount even we buy via our affiliate link if the server is use by our ownself...
                            you can buy for your own,but not through the affiliate link,straight away to rsp...
                            yeah you should buy straight, it is not credited when you buy through your affiliate link

Comment

Working...
                            X