Private DNS Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private DNS Cluster

Hi, RSP has changed their DNS Cluster Policy. now they are offering Zero Dedicated IP with DNS Cluster_1 and 1 Dedicated Ips with DNS Cluster_2.
    Why? did RSP notify you for this change? can we know the reason for this change?
    Last edited by sadiqbd; 19-01-2007, 06:33 PM.

Hi, this raises a few concerns. How does this affect those of us that already have 2 IP's for dns cluster pack 2, will we lose one of the ip's, that we paid for? Or when we renew will we lose one ip?
    Seems like a strange move , to reduce the service.

Comment

We have received an official complaint from our data center that we are ordering too many dedicated IPs. As you probably know Internet Protocol version 4 IPs are a rather limited resource which is quickly running out, this is why IP v.4 will be replaced with IP v.6 (which offers a significantly higher number of available IPs) in the relatively near future.

I assume that the number of dedicated IPs provided with the Private DNS service was reduced due to the complaint received from the data center. Anyway, as far as I know the change should not affect resellers who are already using this service.

Comment

i just transfered my domain name to rsp few weeks ago and i still thinking want to buy which private dns,but now no need to buy lol......

Comment

Why don't give us the DNS cluster 1 for free? If using the shared ip address? To protect our anynomous? As far as i know,resellerclub.com is offering the free dns cluster for free by using the shared ip......
          If you are really want to protect our anynumous,you should make it free for us the dns cluster 1......
          What use for the dns cluster 1 now?
          Shared ip doesn't protect us......

Please,let us use the dns cluster 1 free by the condition transfer the domain name to you....

How another guys think?
          Anybody agree with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
            Anyway, as far as I know the change should not affect resellers who are already using this service.
            Does it go for both the feature and the price?
            Last edited by drummerboy; 23-01-2007, 05:11 AM.

Comment

The Private DNS Cluster is a scam as far as I am concerned. I purchased a Private DNS Cluster back in September of 2006 and have nothing but problems. Currently, I have a 4+ page support ticket open regarding my Private DNS Cluster [specifically the emal server] and it seems the reasons why the cluster has issues and is various and compounding.

Milen made a comment regarding the datacenter [Peer1] making complaints regarding the number of IP address's LiquidNet, Ltd sells.... oddly enough, sometime prior to that post being made, I have had nothing but trouble with my Private Email Server [Private DNS Cluster].

Complaints have been files with U.S. Congressman [D].

I do have the deleted posts [by "Daniel"] for those that want to see them and some of you may have already received a copy by email.
              Last edited by MacCheesy; 23-01-2007, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Nothing seriously changed. Your anonymity remains even without any dedicated IPs. Why do you need a dedicated IP to have anonymity?

MacCheesy, what do you mean under "Complaints have been files with U.S. Congressman" ? Let me know if you do not want to use this service anylonger and we'll arrange something. We are not forcing anyone to use it. It is up to you. But if you decide to use it - at least please stop posting such a threats here. By threating us you can't solve your issues. There are ways we can work out this issue and to make it easier to you I'll post them here:

1. If you run in any kind of issues with DNS/email cluster - open a ticket. If you run in to too many issues with these two services - PM me a list of the issues and dates when they happen.

2. If you do not want to use this service any longer - you can contact me.

Best Regards,
                Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Kalin ~

I have tried to solve the issue in a 4+ page support ticket. Nothing seems to be happening. If you read any of my posts, and I know you have as you deleted many of them tonight, you would have noted the Resellers panel support ticket number and would have taken the time to make this post now.

That being said, I have time and money invested in this business. If you saying that, because you and Nick are not capable of fulfilling your end of the bargain, that you are willing to purchase these websites and business[s] from me, then let me know. Outside of that, due to the fact that I have not only time and money invested, not withstanding my hosting clients, I can do nothing more than to expect that I be treated as you obviously believe you should be.

Comment

I just went through the delete posts (again) and again I couldn't find the ticket. Maybe I need glasses... or maybe you didn't post it. I bet it is the 2nd one.. wanna bet ? I can send screenshot.

So try again and post the ticket number only here.

Best Regards,
                    Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Your right, you do need glasses.

Read this post again and if you don't see it, I will recommend an optometrist.

Comment

It is best if you think before you post. Just to let you know that I haven't got the time to read the other thread I just saw. And here's what you posted here, just a few minutes ago:

"I have tried to solve the issue in a 4+ page support ticket. Nothing seems to be happening. If you read any of my posts, and I know you have as you deleted many of them tonight, you would have noted the Resellers panel support ticket number and would have taken the time to make this post now."

I went through the deleted messages again and again and I didn't saw a ticket number, as you said it WAS DELETED. But actually you are wrong - it was not deleted, not yet.

Best Regards,
                        Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Anyway I'll see what's the issue in this ticket and contact you later.

Best Regards,
                          Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

This thread has been closed now. I'll re-open it as soon as I have solution of the problem. No need to continue endless fight here.

Best Regards,
                            Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

The thread has been reopened since MacCheesy has to provide more information about his DNS/email cluster issue.

Best Regards,
                              Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Working...
                              X