Private DNS Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacCheesy View Post
    Milen made a comment regarding the datacenter [Peer1] making complaints regarding the number of IP address's LiquidNet, Ltd sells.... oddly enough, sometime prior to that post being made, I have had nothing but trouble with my Private Email Server [Private DNS Cluster].
    There is absolutely no connection between the company correspondence with Peer1 and the issues you have encountered. If you think otherwise, you are welcome to back up your opinion with actual proof.

Kalin ~
    I have tried to solve the issue in a 4+ page support ticket. Nothing seems to be happening. If you read any of my posts, and I know you have as you deleted many of them tonight, you would have noted the Resellers panel support ticket number and would have taken the time to make this post now.
    Your posts that were deleted by Kalin, did not contain ticket numbers. What they contained was obscene bashing of another forum member, which is certainly unacceptable and against the rules of this forum. It is true that the other forum member has resorted to name calling as well, however it was not without serious provocation from you. As far as I remember, you have previously registered on this forum under a few other nicknames, which have been banned, because you have resorted to insulting other board members.

You will be banned from the forum again, in case that you make another unacceptable comment about another forum member or post any factually unsubstantiated statements regarding the forum, forum members, Resellers Panel, LiquidNet Ltd., LiquidNet Ltd. owners and employees as well as any products or services provided by LiquidNet Ltd. Let me remind you that by signing for this forum you have agreed not to post any obscene, vulgar, ******ly-oriented, hateful or threatening comments. Also, let me remind you that the owners, administrators and moderators of the Resellers Panel forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The decisions of Resellers Panel forum owners, administrators and moderators with regard to the above statement are not subject to disputes or comments.

Comment

Were you trying to make a point?

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
        Why don't give us the DNS cluster 1 for free? If using the shared ip address? To protect our anynomous? As far as i know,resellerclub.com is offering the free dns cluster for free by using the shared ip......
        If you are really want to protect our anynumous,you should make it free for us the dns cluster 1......
        What use for the dns cluster 1 now?
        Shared ip doesn't protect us......

Please,let us use the dns cluster 1 free by the condition transfer the domain name to you....

How another guys think?
        Anybody agree with me?
        Hey,why everybody just discuss MacCheesy problems?
        why don't consider my suggestion about this?

Comment

wjleong,

We do not plan to give the dns cluster for free. We have different kind of marketing. We are not similar to resellerclub.

Also the DNS cluster will be something much different by the end of the year. It will not be only DNS cluster, it will include Control Panel URL and so on. Everything will be unique for each reseller. I hope you can see the big picture I'm trying to explain.

Best Regards,
          Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

question

"Also the DNS cluster will be something much different by the end of the year. It will not be only DNS cluster, it will include Control Panel URL and so on. Everything will be unique for each reseller. I hope you can see the big picture I'm trying to explain."

I am hoping that you can give us some more info on this...like what exactly you guys have planned in this area and when we can expect such things to happen?
            thanks

Comment

Okay, I'll give just a little more info The control panel URL will be changed from supre_mecen_ter.com to your domain which you use in the DNS cluster. Welcome emails will arrive from noreply@yourDNSclusterdomain.com too. This way you will have a complete unique look.

That's all for now.. I can't give any exact date when it will be ready. There is other thing which need to be completed first - the cluster system. Without the cluster we can't offer your own URL for the control panel.

Best Regards,
              Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

I'll definitely be looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalin View Post
                  Okay, I'll give just a little more info The control panel URL will be changed from supre_mecen_ter.com to your domain which you use in the DNS cluster. Welcome emails will arrive from noreply@yourDNSclusterdomain.com too. This way you will have a complete unique look.

That's all for now.. I can't give any exact date when it will be ready. There is other thing which need to be completed first - the cluster system. Without the cluster we can't offer your own URL for the control panel.

Best Regards,
                  Kalin Blaskoff
                  Fantastic!!!!! This is the direction I was hoping the DNS cluster was heading,, Whoot~~~ty RP

Comment

Were you trying to make a point?
                    I did make a few points already. It is a pitty, if you did not understand them.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for that added bit of info you guys are great! One last question though, whenever this happens does this mean that we will be able to customize the control panel a bit so that our logo can appear at the top? I know it's a long shot but I couldn't resist asking!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashuva View Post
                        Thanks for that added bit of info you guys are great! One last question though, whenever this happens does this mean that we will be able to customize the control panel a bit so that our logo can appear at the top? I know it's a long shot but I couldn't resist asking!
                        Hey, that would be cool, too! It could maybe take the image currently used for the header image on our template reseller sites!

Comment

Ashuva, I do not know whether this is already included in the plans for further development of reseller customization, but we will take your suggestion under consideration, although I cannot promise you that it would be implemented.

Comment

That would be pretty cool. Nice suggestion ashuva

Comment

My logo would be far too big, and what about the stores that are using custom html code instead of a logo or image,, would not work too well for them either, IMO

Comment

Hmmm, good point. Maybe it could be optional then. For instance, on the Edit Header screen, there could be a checkbox labeled 'Display header in Control Panel'.

Comment

Working...
                                X