Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think wjleong is from South East Asia.. if i'm not mistaken..

anyway..it is just a suggestion... from what I know.. English grammar is the same no matter where you learn the english language...

unless you translate your own language by looking its english equivalent in the dictionary / english translation book and try creating a sentence out of it..

Comment

Originally posted by TylerGillen View Post
      NightCrawler, I think it is the English from another country. As I have seen english from others from other countries (usually in the European Countries) where they say things like that. So it most likely isn't just bad grammer.
      Actually, it is bad grammar. English is English. nitecrawler is exactly right.

Comment

Well you can't really nag him on that as it is not his native tongue. It is a second language so they aren't going to be that great. Just like us trying to learn another language... I speak Spanish and I haven't learned EVERYTHING yet so my sentences probably don't always make sense but you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by nitecrawler View Post
          No offense Wjleong.. but would you mind using this as your signature instead..

I'm not offensive at all.. if you think I offended you.. then I say sorry..
          Thank you,I will correct it asap...

Originally posted by TylerGillen View Post
          Well you can't really nag him on that as it is not his native tongue. It is a second language so they aren't going to be that great. Just like us trying to learn another language... I speak Spanish and I haven't learned EVERYTHING yet so my sentences probably don't always make sense but you get the idea.
          Haha....Yaya....English isn't my native language.

Comment

The topic is pretty much exhausted, so I have deleted the last few off-topic posts and closed the topic.

Comment

Working...
            X