New 50GB space plan only $2.95 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 50GB space plan only $2.95 ?

I found this site from some forum when I'm doing my promotion there and I found that it can offer so cheap price.And I have tried to create the same plan from Liquid Plan Builder and I found that I cannot offer as low as $2.95.Our wholesale price is $6.45 while retail price is $6.77 without free domain name offer.
    Anyone know how to create such low cost plan?
    I don't care to pay the billing fee if I can offer such low plan and sell with my current price,profit is 5 times more than my current plan.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
    I found this site from some forum when I'm doing my promotion there and I found that it can offer so cheap price.And I have tried to create the same plan from Liquid Plan Builder and I found that I cannot offer as low as $2.95.Our wholesale price is $6.45 while retail price is $6.77 without free domain name offer.
    Anyone know how to create such low cost plan?
    I don't care to pay the billing fee if I can offer such low plan and sell with my current price,profit is 5 times more than my current plan.
    Wow, that is a cheap plan and it comes with a free domain name.

Comment

What the... 300GB space and 3TB transfer for USD$6.95?
      How does he do that? Need an explanation from RSP...

Comment

Now this is something new, LOL.

Comment

Look at the ID number--->
          CONTACT US
          US TOLL FREE PHONE: +1-800-574-0902
          INTERNATIONAL PHONE: +1-510-870-0646
          UK PHONE: +44-20-8346-5230
          AU PHONE: +61-2-8003-5987
          SAY ID: 28

I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Comment

From the whois of the domain, this is the registrant information:-

Registrant Contact:

Kalin Blaskoff
            +1.8005740902
            Fax:
            1500 University Drive
            Coral Springs, FL 33071
            US
            I think this should explain it.

Comment

This Site And Lonex.com Both are owned by RSP.

Comment

Originally posted by J.L.H.C. View Post
                From the whois of the domain, this is the registrant information:-
                I think this should explain it.
                lol. Wonder if he's making the sales?

Comment

Originally posted by Programmer View Post
                  lol. Wonder if he's making the sales?

Doesn't matter he made sales or not,but in which forum he advertised,we may be not able to advertise there,because compare to him,we are tooooooooo not competitive.
                  People will notice almost the same things we offered like Elefante,SiteStudio etc,but our price is much more higher.

Comment

True true.

Comment

wjleong, we have been over this probably over a dozen times already. A few sites, like the one you have mentioned are used to test the marketing appeal of certain hosting plan characteristics and pricing levels, to see whether it would be reasonable to adopt them through resellers. The site is not anything new and the plan is not anything new either, although the plan characteristics have been bumped up to test market reactions to such aggressive plan specs and pricing. Although, I do not expect the plan to be offered though resellers as at this price it is generating a negligible profit, if any. As far as I know, we are not marketing the site in question through forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
                        wjleong, we have been over this probably over a dozen times already. A few sites, like the one you have mentioned are used to test the marketing appeal of certain hosting plan characteristics and pricing levels, to see whether it would be reasonable to adopt them through resellers. The site is not anything new and the plan is not anything new either, although the plan characteristics have been bumped up to test market reactions to such aggressive plan specs and pricing. Although, I do not expect the plan to be offered though resellers as at this price it is generating a negligible profit, if any. As far as I know, we are not marketing the site in question through forums.

Yeah,refer to this thread : http://forum.resellerspanel.com/showthread.php?t=2463

I asked about this issue on 12-25-2006,and you told me that you are testing the marketing with such plan and why until now,already 1 year and 4 months,it's more than enough for testing it up.

And you told me that this is for another testing purpose again?

Data from Alexa:
                        Exclusivehosting.net has a traffic rank of: 288,994

I don't believe this site is for the testing purpose,I rather to believe that this site is competite with us and interrupt our games.It has high rank in Alexa and it proof that this site is having it's own marketing strategy and gains much sales.

Another point we can see here,you are very HUGH OVERSELLING the server resources and you are prohibited cPanel reseller to enable the oversell function.

If you are really can maintain the server in good performance,why sometimes the server will also overloaded?You have administrator 24x7 to monitor the server which included the cpanel reseller server,you can just temporary suspend their client account which cause the server overload.

I just wonder if any cPanel reseller here is really making money?After deduct the cost of adverti*****t and all others,every month how many cents you left?

Comment

Yeah,refer to this thread : http://forum.resellerspanel.com/showthread.php?t=2463

I asked about this issue on 12-25-2006,and you told me that you are testing the marketing with such plan and why until now,already 1 year and 4 months,it's more than enough for testing it up.

And you told me that this is for another testing purpose again?

Data from Alexa:
                          Exclusivehosting.net has a traffic rank of: 288,994

I don't believe this site is for the testing purpose,I rather to believe that this site is competite with us and interrupt our games.It has high rank in Alexa and it proof that this site is having it's own marketing strategy and gains much sales.

Another point we can see here,you are very HUGH OVERSELLING the server resources and you are prohibited cPanel reseller to enable the oversell function.

If you are really can maintain the server in good performance,why sometimes the server will also overloaded?You have administrator 24x7 to monitor the server which included the cpanel reseller server,you can just temporary suspend their client account which cause the server overload.

I just wonder if any cPanel reseller here is really making money?After deduct the cost of adverti*****t and all others,every month how many cents you left?
                          Your hilerious. First of all, I did not (and I know you did not) notice a drop in customers because of this site being up. Second of all, in order to see a drop in customers you would have to be large enough of a company to notice such a thing. Thirdly, RSP needs to make money to support us with their constant 24/7 support, free services and everything else. How else do you think they get some extra cash to pay their developers? If you don't like it simply go with another free reseller that gives you free support to your customers, free control panel and free payment processing with fraud protection.

Comment

If you don't like it simply go with another free reseller that gives you free support to your customers, free control panel and free payment processing with fraud protection.
                            That would be wonderful for some of us. It would also be just fine if we knew exactly where we are supposed to find such a reseller, if one even exists, which of course it doesn't, because I have actually spent hours looking for exactly this. Unless you have an example, then dont go and suggest something like that. No offense meant, of course.

Comment

I asked about this issue on 12-25-2006,and you told me that you are testing the marketing with such plan and why until now, already 1 year and 4 months, it's more than enough for testing it up.
                              It is not up to me to decide how much and what marketing strategy testing is enough. Besides, the market changes and different strategies and approaches can be tested. It is always work in progress.

I don't believe this site is for the testing purpose, I rather to believe that this site is competite with us and interrupt our games. It has high rank in Alexa and it proof that this site is having it's own marketing strategy and gains much sales.
                              A lot of traffic does not by default convert to a lot of sales and you should be well aware of this since this is pretty much Online Business 101.

Another point we can see here, you are very HUGH OVERSELLING the server resources and you are prohibited cPanel reseller to enable the oversell function.
                              I think I have explained this already and I would rather not repeat myself again, as it is really getting exhausting.

If you are really can maintain the server in good performance, why sometimes the server will also overloaded? You have administrator 24x7 to monitor the server which included the cpanel reseller server, you can just temporary suspend their client account which cause the server overload.
                              Unfortunately, this paragraph demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of server management.

I just wonder if any cPanel reseller here is really making money? After deduct the cost of adverti*****t and all others, every month how many cents you left?
                              We have cPanel resellers that are doing quite well, although it is not our job to ask about this. Furthermore, some of them are doing quite well without any obvious advertising. It might be a mystery for you, but for them perhaps it is just a trick of the trade.
                              Frankly, our cPanel reseller program is not much different than many others and there are many cPanel providers that do not allow overselling. Thankfully, this is a highly competitive market and if you are not happy with what you are getting from one provider, you can easily move to another that suits you better. Constant complaining will get you no sales, however.

Comment

Working...
                              X