BYE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post
    Guys, there will be a positive change in that.

The time will show you.
    Glad to hear that. Hope RSP can assign a specific person fully in charge this forum, like what Milen did previously. May be, Tom ?

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and good thoughts.
      Just to let you know I have cancelled my current account with RSP.
      At some point in the future I may open a new account.
      I will continue to watch the forums and add my 2 cents every now and again.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
        Well for one, there is no spam. L
        The first thing that I saw when I logged on was a spam post about kitchen renovation Companies.

Comment

• clivejo
          clivejo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, the level of spam was unbelievable. To be honest it took up a lot of my own time keeping it under control, deleting and banning spam bots. I also know the other mods had the same commitment. Thankfully due to us being in different time zones we kept the forum reasonable clear of spam. The new forum software seems to filter out the majority of spam, but sometimes the odd one gets through. However, as soon as another mod or myself find it, it will be gone!!

I for one am very keen to keep this forum alive and kicking. There are a lot of forum members I now consider to be friends and hope the forum is around for a long time to come.

• doneritehosting
          doneritehosting commented
          Editing a comment
          I do know vlasi and clivejo did an admirable service as moderators controlling spam in the old forum clive and I chatted somewhat about that a time or two. Anyone can get past the most stringent spam control if the accounts are created by real people instead of bots and probably what's going on right now. There is really no stopping that in a open forum. Kinda would be nice if the forum were sync'ed with our reseller accounts and forum memberships were generated off the reseller accounts allowing a optional screen name. The need to allow all visitors sign up privilages would not be needed anymore so spam would probably drop to non existent. Take alot of coding though I suspect api wise.
      Working...
      X