No announcement yet.

'Latest News' on homepage suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the wordpress templates are pretty much good to go we are just testing them out to be sure they are bug-free So I reckon our marketing department would be releasing them very soon. Probably by the end of September if all goes well.

Comment

Yan,

Are the new templates going to be in addition to what we have now, or are they going to replace the current templates?

Comment

A New wordpress template is now ready!!!

Comment

Good day,

thanks for the link. Looks good, but what I understand from the install guide, is that I have to register another domain. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
          I already have a hosting account, and I think it won't replace the old templates.
          Correct?

Dutchy...

Originally posted by WnD View Post
          A New wordpress template is now ready!!!

http://www.resellerspanel.com/newsletters/2012-07-30/

Comment

Hello,

Please note that the WordPress templates are still in pre-beta test mode, so they are not yet ready for use. As soon as they are ready, there will be news on our website. Now there are still quite a few bugs and the templates are still being worked on.

Originally posted by dutchy View Post
            Good day,

thanks for the link. Looks good, but what I understand from the install guide, is that I have to register another domain. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
            I already have a hosting account, and I think it won't replace the old templates.
            Correct?

Dutchy...

Comment

Even though the template and plug-in are being worked on, I have setup a wordpress install and have installed the plug-in and Next Level template. I am currently working on adding information and modifying it to my liking. With some time I will have it just like I like it. It looks amazing. Makes our sites now look more like what everyone else is doing out there. It is very easy to set up. I have a cPanel reseller plan that I created an account on for *******sitehost.com. Since I used that domain for my free reseller account, I also have a private DNS for that domain. To use the cPanel account with this domain, I just left everything the same and only changed the A record for *******sitehost.com and www.*******sitehost.com to the shared IP on my cPanel account. That way when anyone goes to my website at *******sitehost.com I can ultimately forward them to my new wordpress install but I still have the feature of the private DNS where they can use dns1.*******sitehost.com and dns2.*******sitehost.com as their nameservers. I installed Wordpress through Fantastico and then installed the rsp-wp-plugin and the rsp-next-level template. You just activate the plugin and template and then choose the page you wish to use for your homepage in Wordpress (set it in the Settings, Reading section) and everything is almost ready. There are some areas that dont contain text, but these could be easily copied from the template demo, http://next-level.reseller-hosting-themes.com/
              Thanks for the great template and plugin. It makes setting up a good looking hosting store very easy!

Right now I have redirected the domain name to the old reseller store and have added a menu link "New Site Coming Soon!", so that anyone visiting the store can click on the link and get a glimpse of what is coming.
              Last edited by bertwhite1; 15-09-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Bert would you mind PM'ing me a link to your test site, Id like to have a nosey if thats OK?

Comment

Hi Louisa,

Yes I understand that it is a beta version, but I couldn't wait to check it out.
                  I installed the new theme, and it looks very nice. Good job done! Again...
                  Thank you, and have a nice day you all,

Dutchy

Originally posted by Louisa View Post
                  Hello,

Please note that the WordPress templates are still in pre-beta test mode, so they are not yet ready for use. As soon as they are ready, there will be news on our website. Now there are still quite a few bugs and the templates are still being worked on.

Comment

I tried to PM you the link but the forum keeps blocking out the first part of my URL. If you would PM me your email address, I will send you the link from my email and you should be able to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by bertwhite1 View Post
                      I tried to PM you the link but the forum keeps blocking out the first part of my URL. If you would PM me your email address, I will send you the link from my email and you should be able to look at it.
                      That's great Bert, I was able to workout the URL as I'm familiar with what words the forum blocks. I've always wondered why the forum blocks the word 's u p r e m e', can an admin please explain to me why?

Comment

Working...
                      X