Zend optimizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Global*Web*Brands
    I figured this thread would be the best one to post this in, as my question deals partly with Zend. Anyway, would a shared hosting account offer all of the following in the PHP environment?

1. Supports PHP versions 4.3.3 or later
    2. Zend Optimizer versions 2.5.2 or later
    3. Safe Mode must be Off (at least Local Value but better if both Local and Global values will be Off)
    4. Register Globals must be On (at least Local Value but better if both Local and Global values will be On)

And does the MySQL version meet the criteria of version 3.23 or later (versions 4.0.21 or later recommended)?
    Look at this one: www.primatelshop.co.uk
    Works on SS23 (?) with everything you need
    Zend, ionCube, PHP, mySQL, SM=Off
    Install screen here

Comment

One more, our own

PHP, Zend, inoCube, mySQL - works like a charm...

Comment

Thanks, Arthur. Although I was actually asking because of the requirements of one of those search products - not for an ecommerce site!

Comment

For a search engine, you are going to need a dedicated server (actually several)... on which you can install what ever versions of any thing you want

Comment

Well, I'm planning to close the crawler part, at least at first, to make it more of an organic search engine. I'll email you my in-depth idea later!

Comment

Has purchased a package Bisiness, in info "SCRIPTING, DB & DEVELOPMENT" - Zend Optimizer and IonCube. On a hosting is not present Zend Optimizer and IonCube. The demo wished to establish the version protected Zend Optimizer, could not establish. ???

Comment

wuravi, Zend Optimizer and IonCube are currently supported on the shared hosting servers, if you have encountered issues using these, I suggest that you open a support ticket though the Open New Ticket section of the Help Center in the web hosting control panel of your account.

Comment

Working...
                X