SSH an option or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milen,
    It is now one month since your last post and still no news about this issue?!

Comment

Originally posted by maxa
      Milen,
      It is now one month since your last post and still no news about this issue?!
      I was going to inquire about the same thing...

Comment

It is stil showing X instead of optional

Comment

maxa, I still have not got anything from the developers regarding this issue. I guess that it is quite low on their priority list. Anyway, I have sent them another reminder about this issue today.

Comment

So We have 2 Milen here?? who's Milen are you referring to? Milen??

Comment

Originally posted by nitecrawler
              So We have 2 Milen here?? who's Milen are you referring to? Milen??
              The address in my previous post should have been to maxa, but I guess that I got distracted when I was writing it, hence a clear case of split personality . Anyway, I have corrected the post.

Comment

Originally posted by sadiqbd
                It is stil showing X instead of optional
                Is it difficult to fix this?

I have one shop with RSP template but I will not start marketing it until this issue is fixed. With the hosting plans I have set up, this thing looks really weird.

Best regards
                maxa
                Last edited by maxa; 12-07-2006, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Is it difficult to fix this?
                  I have one shop with RSP template but I will not start marketing it until this issue is fixed. With the hosting plans I have set up, this thing looks really weird.
                  maxa, I sent another reminder about this to our developers today. I hope that they change it this time.

Comment

I don't understand that there is time to develop new features but no time to make the old ones function properly...

Comment

I don't understand that there is time to develop new features but no time to make the old ones function properly...
                      Am still waiting for the same!

Comment

maxa, Ajay, I have told the developers about this issue a few times and they have replied that they would change it but they needed permission from the management first, because the initial plan was not to offer any upgrades with the custom-built plans and this is why the SSH does not appear to be available with such plans. I have also spoken with Nickolay, about this a couple of times a while ago and he told me that he would instruct the developers to change this, but I guess he has more important things to worry about. Anyway, I will remind Nickolay and the developers about this once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                          maxa, Ajay, I have told the developers about this issue a few times and they have replied that they would change it but they needed permission from the management first, because the initial plan was not to offer any upgrades with the custom-built plans and this is why the SSH does not appear to be available with such plans. I have also spoken with Nickolay, about this a couple of times a while ago and he told me that he would instruct the developers to change this, but I guess he has more important things to worry about. Anyway, I will remind Nickolay and the developers about this once again.
                          Thanks. The red x on the page looks very bad as compared to the Optional sign.

Comment

the x is still there...

Comment

maxa, I have told reminded Nickolay a couple of times about this, but I guess he had more important things on his mind. Anyway, I will remind him again when I see him.

Comment

Working...
                              X