No announcement yet.

Serious issue with you and outstanding support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Wonder my Joomla Sites are loading so slow and my visitors are calling me that they do not see anything in my site ...

Comment

Okay, I'm not one to typically jump to the support of the support process here but...

I'm glad that they are finally suspending sites that are causing the rest of the sites to run slow. Although I do think that a call (not an email) attempt should have been made before doing so, it's good to see that when a site is destroying the traffic on other sites because of MySQL that swift action is being taken.

WAYYYYY too many times I've had sites completely time out because someone else on the server is killing the MySQL connection limits.

Comment

Just an update: i want to say thank you to the outstanding support, which some days ago wasn't so outstanding.

They helped me on finding a solution about the problem. We fixed it, and now we are monitoring everything. Now i hope not to load too much the server!
        Thank you again!

Paolo

Comment

Originally posted by cheap
          Just an update: i want to say thank you to the outstanding support, which some days ago wasn't so outstanding.

They helped me on finding a solution about the problem. We fixed it, and now we are monitoring everything. Now i hope not to load too much the server!
          Thank you again!

Paolo
          What was the problem?

Comment

i started the thread, so just read from the beginning and you'll understand

Comment

Originally posted by cheap
              i started the thread, so just read from the beginning and you'll understand
              Have been following the thread from the beginning

Seems like the stats script wasnt the source of the loading?

Then what was?

Comment

Working...
              X