No announcement yet.

Hepsia Panel of the language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just updated the ticket # 1246667 which I initially opened on 2012-07-25 17:40:31.300485.

Hope to get the respond from marketing department, since it was 6 months waiting.

Comment

Just received respond from rsp

Hello,

We are still waiting for our Marketing Department to respond on this matter. We ill contact you as soon as we receive their reply.

Best Regards,
      may be the marketing department need another 6 months time to respond.

Comment

I think when you originally opened the Support Ticket that the Marketing team mistook the Japanese for Chinese (As I did ) Now we have established that Chinese is missing.

I know RSP are very busy at the moment due to the migration of customer accounts to the new platform. Hopefully when the work load reduces they will pick up on this. I have already passed on your ticket number and I’m confident it will be looked at shortly.

Comment

Thank you very much everyone help. I hope the Chinese language to be able to have two kinds of Simplified Chinese(China) and Traditional Chinese(Taiwan).

Comment

Originally posted by fgsky17168 View Post
            Thank you very much everyone help. I hope the Chinese language to be able to have two kinds of Simplified Chinese(China) and Traditional Chinese(Taiwan).
            in v2 i did for both, now still waiting for their respond.

Comment

still no respond from them, don't think they need my service anymore.

Comment

I think they have been too busy to respond. This rack change must have been more complex than they thought.

Comment

Any response from RSP regarding your offer to translate?

Comment

unfortunately no.

Comment

@ wjleong please give me the ticket number so I can check with our marketing department and see where we stand on the subject. You can PM me if you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
                        @ wjleong please give me the ticket number so I can check with our marketing department and see where we stand on the subject. You can PM me if you prefer.
                        here it is Ticket # 1246667

Comment

Thank you, yav0r. Finally someone to respond.

thank you wjleong.

Comment

Originally posted by fgsky17168 View Post
                            Thank you, yav0r. Finally someone to respond.

thank you wjleong.
                            you're welcome, and I'm still waiting for respond.

Comment

Finally received their respond.

Hello,

Apparently there is already 2 guys translating in Chinese, their work is still in progress.

Thank you for the enthusiasm but at the moment we don't need any further help.

If anyone of them decides to quit I will let you know.

Best Regards,
                              Yan Ashton
                              Since they don't need it anymore, so I advice OP wait for them to finish the translation work and implement the Chinese language.

I initially offered my work at Jul 25, 2012 17:40:31 , but no respond, now after almost 1 year they told me there is already 2 guys are translating, I wonder when they began their work ?

If later than I opened the ticket, I wonder why they don't pick my offer since I translated for both Chinese Simplified and Traditional for V2.

If earlier than I opened the ticket, I curious why it's almost a year, they are still translating ?

erm... seems RSP ain't like me...

lol

Comment

Probably got lost in the ticket management system! If someone could invent a system that knows everything and can allocate resources to the people that need them or can fix them it would be great and make the inventor very rich!

The number of times I have 'reinvented' the wheel only to discover someone else was thinking the same thing and could have helped!

I wouldn’t take it personally wjleong. The original ticket was probably picked up by someone like me who assumed that the Japanese language was Chinese! Until you and the op pointed it out I had no clue! As they say ignorance is bliss !!

Comment

Working...
                                X