Hepsia Panel of the language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
    Probably got lost in the ticket management system! If someone could invent a system that knows everything and can allocate resources to the people that need them or can fix them it would be great and make the inventor very rich!

The number of times I have 'reinvented' the wheel only to discover someone else was thinking the same thing and could have helped!

I wouldn’t take it personally wjleong. The original ticket was probably picked up by someone like me who assumed that the Japanese language was Chinese! Until you and the op pointed it out I had no clue! As they say ignorance is bliss !!
    haha~~

actually my last sentence was a joke, that's why I put a lol there.

just hope the new Chinese language can be implemented asap, because fgsky17168 said his client need it badly. His pity client waited since May.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the translation is completed. Thank you wjleong. It is a pity that they did not accept your translation.

Comment

Originally posted by fgsky17168 View Post
        I'm looking forward to the translation is completed. Thank you wjleong. It is a pity that they did not accept your translation.
        Just now I received an email said that a technician has responded to my ticket, I really curious why still received respond

RSP is finally respond to my offer and I'm in now. After thoroughly screen the strings, I found that it's totally emptying... What were that 2 guys translated ? NOTHING!

OMG... may be they did it offline and will copy paste it later

Still the same translator system which I don't like it at all, cause difficult to use.

Anyway, if RSP accept my deal, I'll start doing it. I can say ETA would be 1 month, cause I'm a bit busy now.

Will update you.

Comment

FYI, I'm working on translating both Chinese Simplified and Traditional, will update you once I'm done

Comment

Aye, its what i heard too God speed mate I am sure you will do a better job than the people that dropped out!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
              Aye, its what i heard too God speed mate I am sure you will do a better job than the people that dropped out!
              hopefully, I've 8 sections left, the rest was done. if you want to import it partially to test, you can do it anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                hopefully, I've 8 sections left, the rest was done. if you want to import it partially to test, you can do it anytime.
                update, it's 4 sections left.

Comment

You Da Man, wjleong. They should have paid attention to you much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                    You Da Man, wjleong. They should have paid attention to you much earlier.
                    I start to work almost 1 year after I opened a ticket to offer them.

but I don't think it can be completed in this week, cause tomorrow I'll be out station for a week.

And the rest 3 stations consist of a lots of strings to be translated,

so I need little more time, since I'm doing for both Chinese simplified and traditional languages.

Comment

Updates, Chinese Simplified left only help section, the rest already done, I think can be submitted to RSP by this weekend.

And for Chinese Traditional, 3 sections left, may be another week.

Cheers!

Comment

Updates, Chinese Simplified left only help section, the rest already done, I think can be submitted to RSP by this weekend.

And for Chinese Traditional, 3 sections left, may be another week.

Cheers!
                        just now almost done, but after submitted the translated strings, rsp down... all data lost...

mood down...

Comment

Originally posted by fgsky17168 View Post
                          The language of the Control Panel, the language of v.3 of the Control Panel there is no Chinese language.I would like to ask When did before?My clients are badly in need of the Chinese language.Can you tell me about when will there be?

I is free reseller.
                          Hi,

I've just completed the chinese simplified translation and wait rsp to import to test account to check the error, I hope by this week or this month can release both simplified and traditional for your client.

thank you and have a nice day to you.

Comment

Good work wjleong, I reckon there are going to be some very happy resellers who will be very thankful of your translations so they can view the CP in their own language.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                              Good work wjleong, I reckon there are going to be some very happy resellers who will be very thankful of your translations so they can view the CP in their own language.

still early to say that, cause there are a lots of strings has to look at the cp after imported the translated strings, then only can know whether it's correct or not and make correction.

for the v2 cp, there were many button and titles etc can't be translated but the description has to be translated. If totally translate all, user might not understand the english term 'title' but the description in chinese.

hope v3 cp can totally translate all, if so, the can lower the errors.

Comment

Hi,

I've just completed the chinese simplified translation and wait rsp to import to test account to check the error, I hope by this week or this month can release both simplified and traditional for your client.

thank you and have a nice day to you.
                                Thank you for your translations

Comment

Working...
                                X