No announcement yet.

Resellerspanel is killing growth of my reseller business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was trying to establish if maybe the currency was the problem. I only use GB £ and US $, but if both stores are doing it then that rules that out.

Comment

It's probably got to do in some way with the new security that paypal implemented as you stated above clivejo..... seems something on paypal's end has changed anyhow..

Comment

Paypal has changed a lot of stuff recently. Especially the flow of money to and from Europe (Euros). My Payal is in UK £ but when I deal with someone who has an account in Euros, Paypal keep refusing it for no reason. They keep saying stuff about EU regulation and anti-fraud/money laundering but because of where I live I am forced into this situation. Basically a short drive and Im in the Republic of Ireland and the currency is Euros. I need to be able to use both, but Paypal dont like this or dont want it. In fact my own bank has now started to charge me if I pay in euros too or if I dare to withdraw my own money from an ATM while Im in the RoI. This same bank has branches in both NI and RoI, yet they are charging me for using the "wrong" currency!! Its beyond a joke!!

Comment

Well RSP does provide the billing solution for our services as a whole so who does strasserc turn to? RSP or paypal?

Comment

Thats good news yav thanks for following up this quickly, Ya'll must have a hammer over paypal... it took me 48 hours to get a response from them by email! LMAO!!

Comment

Hello yav0r!
              Thank you so much for finally getting closer to a solution. I am really thankful for that and I decided to stay with RSP. Lets just hope that things are going upwards from now on. Btw: Once we are already discussing changes and workarounds here, is there anything new already about my suggestions regarding multi-lingual RSP services I made some time ago? I for myself would be glad to provide my German translation services for the order form, untranslated CP parts and parts that are badly translated (typos, misspellings and so on), TOS translation, language files for the RSP plugin... Everything!

Comment

Any news on the PayPal issue? Hadn't time to drop by here recently. Business is eating up a lot of time these days.

Comment

Originally posted by StrasserC View Post
                  Any news on the PayPal issue? Hadn't time to drop by here recently. Business is eating up a lot of time these days.
                  ... if you're talking about THIS business... that would be a good thing?

Comment

I'm afraid no. Have some large blogs that I need to write a lot for recently.

Comment

Oh, sorry for the late reply. Did miss your update on this. Thanks for finally fixing this issue. Now its time to get my German store going

Comment

Working...
                      X