Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Guys, let me clear some confusion here.

If you decide to purchase an account for a client of yours on a wholesale price, and want to use automated payments to renew the account, then those automated payments will be in the wholesale price as well. As with all recurring payments they get created for the same sum of which was paid initially.

In order to have a client renew his service on the retail price, he will have to do this manually via his control panel and if he decides he can setup a new recurring payment for the renewal of the account on the retail price you have set. (Please bear in mind that the initial recurring must be cancelled).

Additionally you can do renew it on behalf of your client, but you will need to have the reseller mode disabled in order to do so.

Just a quick example: You have a client named Josh and he gives you $40 dollars to setup his account at the wholesale price. You set it up like you would normally do, nothing special here.

But you have a deal that he must renew it on a retail price which is $50, so in this scenario you go to his account and to his Hosting control panel Account > Recurring section and disable any recurring payments. So after this when he gets the renewal alert email he will have to go to his control panel and manually renew the account for $50 which will setup a new recurring payment.

If however the client hadns you the $50 personally and you wish to have the recurring payments setup still. You will need to log into his account like the client himself via us/uk.cloudlogin.com and use his login details then simply renew the account just like he would.

Hopefully this clears things up, if you have any addiitonal questions feel free to ask or open a support ticket via your resellers control panels.

Best regards,
    Adrian Trend
    Customer support representative @ Resellerspanel.com

Comment

When you log into your customers account, in this case "Larryjo" you will see "Reseller Mode ON" in the top right hand section of the Control Panel as shown below. Also, even if you have disabled upgrades etc for the client, these will re-appear to allow you to admin the account. Notice that your reseller wallet is also available and can be used to renew/upgrade the account. Purchases while in this mode are at wholesale.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
        I'm kinda lost now on the original question "If we buy wholesale for a client, we want the renewals to auto bill at retail" I thought thats what larry wanted to happen.
        From the customers point of view, inside the Control Panel, they will see the current retail prices(as set in your store). They can then follow the renew/upgrade procedure and renew the account themselves. But what Im trying to explain is that sometimes with certain customers (face to face, cash sales) you might not want them to renew in the CP.

To complicate matters you can have different stores, and the retail prices will always be the prices in the store who "signed" them up. One such example Ive seen on the forum over the years was the use of two different stores, one was for "students" and the other was "regular" sales. The clients in the "student" store see prices with a 10% discount. The clients in the regular store see your regular retail prices.

Comment

My name is larryjo.... can you help me out clivejo? 2%?

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
            My name is larryjo.... can you help me out clivejo? 2%?

okay the bottom line is i actually have more flexibility than i thought... but i just need to watch how i manipulate the system... Seems a few more steps but we like all the options! (obviously the extra steps are necessary for that flex.

@a.trendafilov thanks... pretty clear; seems as far as auto renewals, if you change "who's buying and for how much $" then you have to manually "fix" the recurring payment.

Comment

Working...
            X