No announcement yet.

Emails from Proper Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so RSP tried to send me an email to check if a new domain I registered had the correct details. I didn't get any emails from RSP, so didn't respond. Last night, around 12:05am about 8 of my domains suddenly when offline with an ICANN notice. I contacted support and told them my email is fine, I just haven't got the automated emails. I even sent them an email from my account to prove its mine and its work.

Somehow, this email was being discarded by my email server for having a score of over 10 in the spamassassin score. I have since added propersupport.com to my white list, but many people wont be able to do this. I had a similar situation happen to a client of mine using a btinternet email address, she didn't receive any emails either.

Is there no way to send these emails from the domain they are supposed to be coming from? When you look at the headers they are coming from different domains and look like forgeries, this coupled with embedded links to 3rd party links (in this case http://whoisaccuracy.liquidnetlimited.com ) They really do hit all the markers for being a spam email!

Would it not make more sense to keep it all coming from and resolving to propersupport.com ?

Comment

Again got email today marked as Spam

Return-Path: <root@billing.duoservers.com>
      Tue, 08 Dec 2015 12:05:25 +0000
      X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
      X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new
      X-Spam-Flag: YES
      X-Spam-Score: 6.213
      X-Spam-Level: ******
      X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=6.213 tagged_above=-10 required=1.8
      tests=[BAYES_20=-0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,
      HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG=0.377, MIME_HTML_ONLY=0.723,
      RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100=0.5, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100=1.886,
      RAZOR2_CHECK=0.922, RDNS_NONE=0.793, TO_NO_BRKTS_FROM_MSSP=1.001,
      T_FROM_MISSP_DKIM=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=no
      Received: from billing.duoservers.com (unknown [198.23.56.33])

6.213 is still very high

Comment

It was for Domain Whois accuracy

Comment

Working...
        X