Service going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service going downhill

My site suddenly went down and I haven't made any changes. It was working for the last 5 years without problem. Opened support ticket and been waiting for over an hour. In fact, I have 2 problems and opened 2 tickets. The first ticket was over 2 hours ago and still waiting. What is happening to the 24/7, guarantee within an hour response time? The response time next to the tickets are all 0 minutes!!

check http://www.properstatus.com/

may be your site is hosted in US.Cloudlogin (SteadFast, Chicago, Illinois, USA) ?

since the 1 hour respond guaranteed is black and whited, open another ticket to request service extension, see whether they give you or not, and share the outcome with us here?

Comment

If you go into your Control Panel and get your ticket ID number, then go to the top of this page and click on the LIVE CHAT link.

Ask the representative why you have not received assistance and paste in the ticket ID. He/she will look into it for you. There might be a problem with the ticketing system.

Comment

I had a domain problem today and submitted a ticket. My problem was resolved within 15 minutes. So, there obviously is not a problem with the ticketing system. Hope yours has been resolved by now.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
          I had a domain problem today and submitted a ticket. My problem was resolved within 15 minutes. So, there obviously is not a problem with the ticketing system. Hope yours has been resolved by now.
          Same with me vlasi... every problem I ever had with any rsp hosting account I filed a ticket and the issue was either rapidly resolved or if the problem was on my end advised how to fix it and and if I needed it, got help on how to fix it to boot... way less than an hour too

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
            Same with me vlasi... every problem I ever had with any rsp hosting account I filed a ticket and the issue was either rapidly resolved or if the problem was on my end advised how to fix it and and if I needed it, got help on how to fix it to boot... way less than an hour too
            Depending on the time of the day. This has not been my experience lately. I have waited for almost 3 hours now. I had the same problem yesterday and it took them over 2 hours to respond. This is rather frustrating to say the least.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that apple and surprised too to say the least... I haven't had a reason to file a support ticket in a good while though. RSP has always been prompt with me in the past and hope that this continues..

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that apple and surprised too to say the least... I haven't had a reason to file a support ticket in a good while though. RSP has always been prompt with me in the past and hope that this continues..
                It wasn't my experience until lately. I am still waiting. They must have gone to bed!!

Comment

There has to be a good explanation for this. Please let us know how it all pans out and why it took so long for you.

Comment

I aint got nothing else to say... I filed my own reseller ticket refering to this thread no response 2 hrs and then got a partial chat off the online chat saying support agreements were null because of overload of migration??? HUH???

Comment

It would be interesting to see if anyone from RSP will chime in here with their side of the story...if they have one.

Comment

No kiddin toolsavvy

Comment

I've gotten a few emails and a phone call today and yester day about down sites with 403, 503, and 500 errors... I tried to log onto the affiliate site to submit a ticket and got a 503 myself.

Comment

You are saying affiliate site??? what do you mean affiliate site???

Comment

You are saying affiliate site??? what do you mean affiliate site???
                              Sorry, "Reseller Site".

Comment

Working...
                              X