No announcement yet.

Cant get the VPN to work in Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clivejo Mine has increased as well! When I checked Hepsia earlier is said I was at 7.951 GB and I haven't even attempted to connect again.

Comment

I'm still unable to log in. Can you see my attempts from your end? Maybe give some clue as to why it is "unsuccessful" on my end.

Comment

My traffic still shows 7.951 of 5.00 GB VPN Traffic Quota and still can't connect (probably because of it being over the quota). I'll message you my login info.

Comment

Yan can you test the UK connection from your device using my Hespia account. Im still not able to connect.

Comment

I have successfully connected to the US VPN from an Android phone and ipad, however I cannot get my laptop running Ubuntu to connect (MPPE wasn't selected on it previously but I enabled it to no avail).

Here are screenshots of the options, I have tried connecting with and without the http (I wasn't sure if required as it removed the http when I originally input the settings) I'm probably overlooking something very simple in the options, but I'm not very familiar with VPN terminology. I'd rather ask someone who knows before I end up breaking something.

Comment

Still not able to connect I think this might be an issue with my phone

Comment

I managed to get it to connect using MSCHAPv2. My android phone will connect to all but the Malaysia server, but many websites will not load when using any of the servers on my end (this forum included).

Comment

I've installed a custom ROM on my Samsung S5 and tried this again. Still unsuccessful. I was hoping to get this working

Comment

Working...
                  X