No announcement yet.

Google ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there it is fellow resellers and forum visitors from Dr vlasi47gr himself, How to get a top 10 ranking on google in a nutshell.

We would like to take the time to thank clivejo and Dr vlasi47gr for their time in this weeks episode "explaining the techniques of google ranking".. All it takes is an infusion of dollar bills or whatever your national currency happens to be...

See you next episode
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 02-03-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

The only Simple Answer is to Follow Google Guidelines For SERP Rank.

Comment

I suggest you to check these factors like:
        checking content
        checking onpage stuffs like H1 tags and keyword density in your onpage content.
        again you always need to get the backlinks in your website than gradually you can start your website optimization.

Comment

Originally posted by softwebcorp View Post
          again you always need to get the backlinks in your website than gradually you can start your website optimization.
          Hence the reason why your spamming this forum!! Using the homepage link to create back-links!

I suggest you take your 'copy and paste' advice else where.

Comment

Originally posted by softwebcorp View Post
            I suggest you to check these factors like:
            checking content
            checking onpage stuffs like H1 tags and keyword density in your onpage content.
            Thanks for sharing info.

Last edited by Janna_142; 27-08-2014, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X