No announcement yet.

Basics of a SEO Mindset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back linking is very important but when you get a link from someone make sure it is not from a site that spams

Comment

I think the most effective today is to focus on one or two main keywords

Comment

I think the most effective today is to focus on one or two main keywords of our website

Comment

SEO is not an easy task and it takes a lot to see the results of this ..

Comment

SEO is not an easy task and it takes a lot to see the results of this

Comment

I thing that you have a good keyword which is where most people choose

Comment

A while after too many keywords in major search keyword search and see if that has changed, and I can adjust these campaigns you. My personal search engine optimization sites to work for a long time, and I think I finally found out I got one more to go out there for keywords on a daily basis, well done.

Comment

Effective way today is to focus on one or two main keywords

Comment

SEO is not an easy task

Comment

That is a good piece of information that you have been.

Comment

Good points. At present selection of some top keywords and then adding links to the websites containing the right anchors seem to be very important indeed. Based on the niches selected some number of incoming backlinks would be needed.

Comment

I think the most effective today is to target one or two main keywords for our websites and content usage to the rank of a longer tail them. SEO is not an easy task and it takes a lot to see the results of this ..

Comment

Under standing how a search engine see your site

Under standing how a search engine see your site can be a big help when doing SEO. A search engine will see all the links on your site first then it will see the text I have wondered if you could target your links as well as text key words and rank higher if they were the first thing the engines see. anyway here is a good keyword checker tool you might be able to use http://www.slowseo.com/tools/keyword-selector-tool.php

Comment

Back linking is very important but when you get a link from someone make sure it is not from a site that spams

Comment

The one thing that is sure to get you into the money is to become a house-hold name always has and always will be tv, radio,news

Comment

Working...
                                X